Chapter 2

Mitch and Jerome were the first to get to the Armory. They had been out on the grassy training grounds which was just outside the Armory, due to the fact that you kind of needed weapons to train with and lugging heavy weapons outside would be a laborious task on its own.

After ten minutes or so of idle conversation between the two, Ty and Sky walked in. Wonder what they had been doing. Anyways, they walked in together and shortly after Seto teleported into the room.

"Hi," Mitch greeted. Jerome turned around, for he wasn't facing the three who had just come in and smiled. "Hey," he added.

Ty waved in greeting, his green headphones hanging around his neck like always. I don't know why he keeps them on all the time, but I really don't care.

Sky smiled brightly. "Hi, guys. See you're early for once," He chuckled.

Mitch was about to retort when Jason rode in on a pig, stopping everyone's train of thought. Don't ask why he rode in on a pig, cause I don't know. It's just kind of a thing he does, I suppose. I just narrate it all, I don't have to understand how or why it happened.

While Mitch, Ty, Sky, and Jerome stood there in confusion at the oddity, Seto had pulled out a spellbook and wasn't paying any attention to the five confused males.

Jason looked up sheepishly at the confused group. "It's the......new project I've been working on. See? Jeffrey 3.8.7 is entirely metal and is a sentient robot. Or, he's as sentient as a robot pig could be," Jason explained hurriedly.

Upon closer examination, everyone could clearly see the small rivets in the pink pig's metallic body. "That's so cool!" Sky said, impressed, yet again, with one of Jason's magnificent inventions.

Jason smiled. "He understands human speech and can carry our weapons while we're walking, so we don't lose all of our energy," He added proudly. "I just finished a new feature that's supposed to detect magic, but I haven't tested it yet."

That got Seto's interest. He shut the book and put it back in one of the many pockets of his cloak. "How did y-" he asked before being cut off by someone clearing their throat.

The group turned their attention to the door and saw Ian, with his signature glasses on like always, next to Quentin, the mudkip hybrid. "Hate to interrupt your fascinating chat," Ian said sarcastically. "But aren't we going somewhere?"

Sky smiled. "Fiesh! Ian! You're finally here," Sky yelled happily. "We can finally leave!"

Everyone ran and grabbed their weapons of choice. Jerome got a diamond ax nicknamed "Betty" while Mitch got a bow and several different types of arrows. Both of them had a glimmer in their eye and a small smirk on their faces, ready for the adventure this hunt would surely bring.

Ian already had his rapier by his side and Quentin didn't carry anything, but for this endeavor, he grabbed a small silver knife, that glimmered in the light. Quentin put the dagger into its scabbard, hoping he wouldn't have to use it. He wasn't much for violence, after all, he is a doctor, and no normal doctor likes violence.

Sky grabbed a simple sword that had a faint yellow hue embedded into the metal. Ty didn't really want to fight, mainly due to him not really caring at all,

"Shouldn't we wait till sunup? I mean, Ian and Quentin took so long to get here that it is rather late," Seto said with a bit of nervousness in his voice after looking out the window facing the training grounds. "Wouldn't it be better to hunt or whatever we are doing when the sun is up?"

"Dang it, Seto! Stop making logical excuses," Sky said in mock anger, knowing the sorcerer was right as he could also see the light outside fading to the blackness of night.

"You do have a point, though. We shall wait until tomorrow," He decided after a moment of thought. "But we shall head out first thing tomorrow!"

Everyone then went their separate ways after putting their weapons back. Seto stayed in the room until everyone left. He sighed and teleported back to his cottage, presumably to worry about the next day's proceedings.

Um......yeah

Here's a thing.

I might start uploading once every other week, but it'll depend on how long it takes me to write a chapter.

Well, bye then!