Chapter 4

Seto awoke rather early and teleported back into the Team Crafted house/mansion to wait for the others. He walked into the kitchen area and saw that Ian was making breakfast.

"Hello, Ian," Seto said, startling Ian causing him to jump slightly.

"Oh. H-hi, Seto," Ian replied, slightly shaken by Seto's sudden arrival. "Why are you here so early?"

"I just woke up rather early, it's not that unusual," Seto replied, not really wanting to get into detail.

"Oh? If I knew better I'd say you were excited about this trip," Ian said as he cracked a few eggs into a bowl for whatever he was making. It looked as if Ian had already finished putting the ingredients in as he had put the bowl under the mixer to let it blend together.

"I'm not," Seto said, "but I can't stop Sky so I had to improvise."

The two fell silent as they heard stirring from the bedrooms above. After a few minutes of tense silence, the stirring sounds stop and all that can be heard was the whirling of the mixer stirring the pancake batter.

"Is someone up?" Seto asked Ian, not really expecting an answer but getting one all the same.

"I am," A sleepy-sounding Ty said as he came down the stairs slowly, as he had just woken up. His short brown hair looked like a mop on his head. He was wearing a wrinkled t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"Oh, well. Five more left," Ian sighed. He obviously shares Seto's reluctance on going to the Hollows, but sadly, they don't have a choice anymore.

Ty walked over to the island in the kitchen Seto and Ian were talking at. "At least we'll finally figure out what's in that forest," He says with little enthusiasm.

"So can we can agree that no one here, at the moment, wants to go into the Hollows?" Seto asked, breaking the small silence that had fallen onto the three.

"Honestly, I just want to get it over with," Ian sighed as he got the griddle out and started making the pancake batter into pancakes.

"Same. Sky won't get over this theory until we do," Ty added.

"Fair point," Seto sighed. He could only hope that Tyler's help would be enough for this endeavor.

They sat in silence for a minute, while Ian flipped pancakes. Floorboards creaked upstairs, so someone had woken up. After a few seconds, Quentin walked down.

"Hey," He greeted. He looked a lot more awake than Ty had when he came down, as he was already changed into a fresh suit, which was rather odd since they were going to be exploring a forest.

"Hi," Ian said in response, putting the finished pancakes on a plate he had next to the griddle. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Fine, I guess," Quentin replied.

"Four left and then we're going," Seto said in mock excitement, although it was painfully obvious he didn't want to go.

"It can't be that bad," Quentin said.

"Let's just wait and find out," Ty said adjusting his headphones slightly, "We're going anyways, so there's no reason to moan about it."

"You guys can eat if you want. I'll have plenty ready before the others wake up," Ian said, putting a stack of plates on the island where the guys could reach them. He set the plate of pancakes next to the stack. "Besides, best not to go into a haunted forest on an empty stomach, am I right?"

"Thank you, Ian," Quentin said, getting two pancakes. He cut them and drizzled maple syrup on them.

Seto took three pancakes. He didn't use any toppings or anything, but he cut the pancakes anyways. Ty, on the other hand, just started eating pancakes at a very rapid pace, causing Ian and Quentin to chuckle.

As they ate, they didn't notice Jason walk down into the kitchen. He was wearing his normal blue and orange spacesuit. You could barely see his black long sleeve shirt he wore under the suit as an underlayer.

Jason cleared his throat as he sat down beside Seto. Everyone else looked at him a bit confused before they shrugged and went back to eating.

~The previous night in the Shadow Hollows~

Galaxia's POV

As soon as I walked into the house, Emma was practically on top of me.

"Where have you been?" She yelled in mock anger at me. Hope she isn't terribly mad at me. "Cherry won't let me reenact Riverdale." Guess not.

"That stupid show is the only thing she watches," Cherry complained, coming down the stairs. She had earbuds in and looked like she was going to murder us for interrupting her, which she probably would.

"Yeah, Cherry. But let Em have her fantasies. Besides, don't you watch that too?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

Cherry blushed in embarrassment causing Em and I to almost die from laughing so hard. Cherry looked like she was going to punch a wall, which only caused us to laugh harder.

"So, Em. You should go set up the Enactment Room," I said after we had calmed down a bit. I could feel Rose grimace, but I really didn't care.

"Yay!" She yelled running up the stairs to get the room ready. She always did act a bit childish.

"Why did you take so long?" Cherry asked as soon as Em had left.

I sighed. "That thing happened again," I said reluctantly.

"Oh. We need to find out what's causing this!" Cherry said worriedly.

It should stop soon. Definitely before the guests show up.

"It's fine. Rose said it shouldn't happen while the guests are here," I said, trying to reassure her, "Besides, we don't want Em to remember, do we?"

Her remembering wouldn't be terrible, would it?

I rolled my eyes at her comment. You know why that wouldn't work out, same as I, I told her.

But Pen hasn't been here for so looooong...

"If she knew about this," Cherry said as she shuddered slightly as she remembered what had happened all of those years ago, shaking me from my conversation with Rose, "She could lose control of Pen. That wouldn't be much good for our gathering."

"Then let's go!" I said, running up the stairs to meet Em, ignoring the protesting voice in my head.

Time Skip Of Epicness

"We have been here too long, Em! We need to go!" I whisper impatiently into her ear.

"Do we have to, though?" Em asked as she twirled in her newly acquired dress.

"Yes. I don't know how you stand this, but I'm done," Cherry said. She had been annoyed as soon as we had stepped into the room.

"That's two against one, Em. We need to go. Besides, aren't we expecting guests tomorrow?" I reminded her with a smile.

"Oh, I forgot! The guests! We must go back!" Em cried.

I used my magic to return us back to the house and we all went to our rooms. We had a big day ahead of us anyways, and we needed sleep.

A/N Note

Have another chapter! Even if it took me a month ta write.

Oh! My sources might want recognition!

Emma was made by EmmaLeeRau

Cherry is SkyBlaze1

Don't forget if you want a character in this DM/COMMENT!!!

Thank you, and see ya later!

(That's is if I find motivation before school starts again)