15. Checklist

Dan's POV

     "No! Help! Someone! Get off of me!" Edna Van Tassel cried in agony as I began to mutilate her body with my knife, carving gently with a subtle grin on my face. So beautiful, the red really does look nice in the shape of a pentagram...

     "You can't do anything," I evilly grinned at her, then looking back at the restrained sisters, Minnie and Nannie Williams, both under the gunpoint of Charlie. It was already the early dawn of the next morning, and my trusty henchman had gone hunting for the final two girls after we both kidnapped Edna from a hat shop.

      "Why are you doing this?" Millie cried, light mascara streaming from her eyes. She trembled slightly, staring up at Charlie, still pointing the gun at Nannie. "You're a cold blooded man!"

     Ha! She just realized that?! Haha! What a stupid piece of shit!

      I stopped stabbing and turned around with unsatisfactory eyes, glaring angrily at the girl. My blood covered hands had left the knife in the stomach of Edna, who was nearly dead, but still hanging on for dear life. Millie stuttered and stammered with a whispered tone as I approached her, our large height differences making me seem more menacing than normal. Her gaze briefly tried to look around me at Edna, then Millie shut her eyes out of fright and terror as she brought her paralyzed stare back to me.

      I knelt down to her distressed position, now less intimidating since we were about the same height now. My index softly reached out to her chin, barely touching as I tilted her head up into my mesmerizing eyes. She licked her chapped lips quietly and gulped, a single teardrop slowly streamed down, moving at an extremely slow pace. I took my hand and caressed Millie's tearstruck cheek, using my thumb to gently brush off the tear, streaking dry and wet blood behind, now making her face seem like she had applied makeup in a messy manner.

     "Cold hearted, eh?" I cocked an eyebrow with a smile. "Well...if you wanted cold hearted, you could've told me!" I hysterically cackled with a crazed glimmer.

     "I think Edna's dead, Daniel," Charlie pricked my attention and caused me to turn to see the wide eyed, motionless, colourless, blood covered Edna Van Tassel. Well observed, Charlie.

     "I see," I smirked and looked back to Millie and Nannie, both cuddling together out of horror as I slipped out of the way for them to see the glorious sight. "Who wants to go next?"

     "I will."

     Millie gasped in horror of her sister's bravery, more tears fell as Charlie forced the sister to stand up. Nannie's wrists were still bound with thick rope, Barnes and I couldn't take an chances of being caught, [yet]. I took Millie's sister under her arm, aggressively dragging her to where Edna was. But then it hit me- why kill the sister beside a stranger, when I could do it in front of her sister? Mille screamed "no" and squirmed around to turned around somehow, however, Charlie's gun threatened to fire, causing her to stay put.

     "And don't try to shut your eyes either," I smirked cunningly. "You must enjoy the show."

     My henchman took it as a command and pointed the firearm against Millie's milky skin, pushing hard into her head to get the word into the girl's mind. I directed all my attention to Nannie, throwing her to the floor of my murder castle. I walked over to Edna and pulled the blade from her abdomen region, feeling her body limp up as I violently tugged it out.

     I casually strolled up to Nannie, smiling with an unsettling tilt of my head. Her horrified blue eyes stared into mine before I raised up my armed hand, letting the knife crash into the girl's luscious skin. She let out a deafening moan of pain as I took out the blade, blood splattering all over the light brown carpeted floor. It wonderfully dripped here and there, no stop or barrier to the body fluid.

     "STOP! PLEASE!" Minnie sobbed, tightly shutting her eyes, then opening them once Charlie harshly pressed the gun to her head once again.

     "Sorry, love," I shook my head and inflicted the final wound.

     Blood went everywhere as Nannie's dying body flopped and flailed like a fish out of water. It was like a water fountain of blood that came out of her neck and mouth together, the sheer beauty of it was like love at first sight for me. No part of the knife was clean or unprotected from the thick blood as I pulled it from Nannie's jugular vein, now locking my eyes with Millie's.

     "STOP!" She squirmed in the ropes, causing me to punish her for misbehaving.

     More [punishments] followed as I crashed the blade down, and down, and down again. It was boring and repetitive, but somehow thrilling at the same time knowing the risks of the woman's screams being heard from the streets. But it was finally done. Millie and Nannie Williams were gone from existence until the era reset, as was Edna Van Tassel and the others.

     One more victim. Luckily they're right near me.

     "How about we go to a place I call the future?" I smirked at Charlie. "Together, we can rule the universe for eternity."

     "Lead the way, Mr. Smith," my soon-to-be-gone minion wiggled with his eyebrows with a sly smile.