Mine

Since I was about four years old, my older step-brother Taehyung has called me his boyfriend. I'm sixteen now and he's eighteen. He still does so but I don't mind. My eomma on the other hand, minds a lot to the point that she moved me to the guest room because a few years ago I started to sleep with Taehyung because it makes him feel more safe at night. After that day I've had to sneak into his room at night to keep him company.
I would go to his room when my parents would be sure we were sleeping, then I would wake up before they did and headed back to my room. Yesterday my eomma went to visit our grandma for the week and I asked my appa if I could sleep with Taehyung and he says yes but to not tell eomma.
It was almost 6:00 when I asked, so I went to Taehyung's room and I snuck into his covers, back hugging him. I placed my face in the back of his neck, smiling as big as possible that I could finally sleep with my 'baby' for a whole week.
Yes, I call him my baby. It's a cute nickname I gave him a long time ago. It started off as a joke but then I got used to saying it that became a cute nickname for him. It was when I was thirteen, I would make fun of how he was older and how he was more childish than me, so I called him a baby. He's my baby, I'm his kookie.
I get why people say it's weird that he calls me his 'boyfriend', he does give me kisses and I do the same. When I mean kisses I mean lip to lip. Eomma doesn't let us do it in public because it's not natural for brothers to be kissing in such way. Me on the other hand, doesn't mind, I kinda enjoy it in a way.
I move to lay on my back to get more comfortable and I feel him move as well. I think he knows I'm here because he wrapped his arm around my neck, letting his hand fall on my head, his fingers playing with my hair. I try and put him on top of me so I could hug him. Once I get him on me, chests touching, i wrap my hands around him letting him sleep In my arms.
Was he heavy? Yes but I've gotten used to that too. I don't know what I would do if our parents never met. I would probably be that shy little kid I was when I was little. I don't like thinking about how it'd be. I wouldn't want a different Taehyung. Taehyung is mine and mine only. I probably sound childish claiming him as mine, but it's true.
When Taehyung woke up he gave me a kiss to wake me. He said that's how they do it in fairytales to wake a princess up. Then I argued with him about how I wasn't a princess. I lost the fight. Now he calls me princess. He asked if he could kiss me for a few more minutes and I nodded. I know we shouldn't be doing things like this but we both seemed to like it, so we didn't complain.
He feels nice, he tastes nice. It's like our little heaven. The way he caresses my hair and cheeks just make me feel something unbrotherly about him. His lips just feel so soft, anyone would enjoy it. After a few minutes pass, he pulls away, leaving me with closed eyes and puckered lips. He laughs at me and I snap open my eyes and pull him to my chest so I could hug him again.
A few more minutes past and I lightly pushed my baby off me giving me access to get up and use the bathroom. I didn't push him to the floor, I just push him to the other side of the bed. I would never hurt my baby.