Taehyung

I️ quickly went to the bathroom before we left and I️ let Taehyung play on my phone while I️ was gone. When I️ came back I️ saw Taehyung covered with a blanket, his jacket on the floor next to my phone. He had a long frown on his face and his eyebrows pierced together. I️ ask him what's wrong and he looks away. I️ go to him and hold his head in my hands. I️ watch a tear fall from his eyes I️ pull him closer. I️ ask once more what's wrong. He says that he read my texts with Namjoon and that he doesn't want jin to go with us.
I️ knew Taehyung was starting to not like Jin ever since I️ wouldn't give him a kiss because Jin was looking. I'll admit, I️ hate making Taehyung sad. He's very sensitive especially when I️t comes to me. That's why most people think bad about him being eighteen. People would often ask our parents if they think he'll ever have a proper career if he's that childish.
I️ got a text from Namjoon and I️ walk over to pick up my phone. He said he was outside. I️ told him that Taehyung didn't want to go if Jin was going. Seconds later I️ heard Namjoon open our front door, walking over to Taehyung while Jin held his hand. Taehyung looked up at him with his eyebrows still together. Jin began to tell him that he was sorry and that he was okay with us kissing and I️ watched as Taehyung eyebrows softened a bit.
    A few minutes later we finally got him off the couch and we headed to Jin's car. I️t was a nice car. I️t was a dark grey colour and I️t was very shiny. I️t was much more cleaner than Namjoon's car. Jin got into the drivers seat and Namjoon into the passenger seat. I️ get into the back seat and Taehyung follows behind me. I️ signal him to sit on the other side but he decides to sit in right next to me, both our thighs touching.
Minutes later we're practically making out in the back seat. He said he wanted a kiss and of course I️ didn't deny. What I️ didn't expect was a full on make out session. He slide his tongue into my mouth and I️ was a bit shocked at his behaviour. I️ saw Jin looking at us with an annoyed look on his face while Namjoon took his hand to calm him down. I️ would say I️ hated Taehyung for using his tongue, but I️ didn't mind I️t. And I'll admit, I️ used mine too.
When we finally got to a small noodle place, we got out and Taehyung held my hand the whole way. He had the biggest smile on his face compared to how he looked before leaving the house. I️t might have been because we kissed during the entire car ride here.
     Namjoon pulled me away from Taehyung and Taehyung went inside with Jin to get seated. Namjoon leaned into my ear and told me that I️ should let jin and Taehyung get closer by letting them hang out today. He said that Jin planed this Because he didn't want Taehyung hating him because of us kissing. I️ gave him a nod of approval before we walked in. I️ did want Taehyung to get more along with Jin. I️ didn't want him ignoring jin so much anymore.
     As I️ stepped into the building I️ see Taehyung waving at us from a small booth, Jin siting next to him on his phone. We walked over and he told Namjoon to sit in front of Jin so that I️ could sit in front of him. The waiter came up to us and asked if we were ready. Namjoon said yes. Jin ordered his food and Namjoon his. I️ gave mine but I️ noticed Taehyung was still flipping through the menu, a bit frustrated. I️ nudged his foot and I️ told the waiter to get him the same as mine. Taehyung smiles and gave back the menu to the waiter.
When we got our food, Jin was already almost done with his. Namjoon told us before that he really likes food so it's no surprise. I️ pick up my my chopsticks and start putting the food in my mouth and then I️ notice Taehyung picking at his food. I️ nudge him again and he looks up at me with a sad smile. I️ ask if he's okay and he nods.
Taehyung never finished his food even though I️t wasn't much. He said he wasn't hungry but I️ know he was lying. He can't make eye contact when he lies. Namjoon and Jin drop us off at our house and we wave them goodbye. I️ open the door and Taehyung quickly walks in and goes to his room. I️ follow him and he closes the door on me. I️ try opening I️t but he locked I️t. I️ tell myself he's just tired and I️ head to my room.