Date

Not that long ago after my so called 'lock down' eomma left to see grandma again. She told appa to not let us alone in a room together. He lies to eomma and tells her that nothing happened. He doesn't mind us kissing but I know he feels weird about it.
     I then woke up to a smiling baby. He gave me a few kisses before I shot up and hug him, so tight he whined for me to let him go. I took him out on a little 'date'. We went to the movies and then to eat then we went back home and later on the floor like when we were little.
     Namjoon and Jin joined us. Eomma didn't want us going alone because Taehyung "might do something". Namjoon was cool with us doing things. Jin? I didn't know about. Namjoon had told him a while back but he didn't tell us how he felt.
When we got into the theatre, Taehyung wanted to sit in the very back which made Namjoon argue with him. They ended up sitting more to the front. Taehyung took advantage of this and took my hand. He then kissed me and I saw jin turn around, seeing us. He turned back to the front right after I saw him. This happened a few more times and Jin did the same each time.
To movie ended about two hours later and so we went to our little "spot" on the roof of an old building. A few people hung out here as well. It was like a public hang out but it was quieter and it was less crowded. The only ones who usually hung out here us, some boys from our school and class, like this one names Jaebum and this one name Youngjae. Namjoon was friends with them so we knew them a bit.
I laid down on the floor of a room and Taehyung laid on top of me, gently pressing his head on mine. He kissed my cheek for a few seconds and my eye shift to Jin who is just looking us up and down. I've never really heard him talk but he sure loves to eat. Namjoon saw this and whispered something in his ear. Jin's expression changed shorty after. He seemed pissed off and he wouldn't stop looking at Taehyung and I. I get up but not before getting stoped why two hands griping me tightly. I tried to escape but Taehyung just started throwing a tantrum. I decided to stay with him and not make him sad.
I called Namjoon over with one finger and he made his way over. I asked him if Jin was okay and he said that he doesn't really feel comfortable with two "brothers" kissing like that. I understand what he means but Taehyung and I aren't dating. We're not doing anything besides kissing and we're not even real brother so why shishas that matter? Namjoon walked back to where Jin was eyeing us from. Taehyung started to make noise like a moaning sound to get my attention. I looked at him and he had his lips pushed out which meant he wanted a kiss. I look at Jin and then back at Taehyung. I shook my head to say no and he shot up. His eyebrows were pierced together and a frown was placed on his lips. He looked like he wanted to cry and I was right. A tear fell from his eye and I quickly pulled him close to me. Caressing his head and telling his that it's okay and that I'm sorry. I pulled him away, cupping his face and whipping his tears away. I didn't hesitate to place what felt like a million kisses on his soft lips. After a few minutes of kissing him and making him laugh with tickles, he tired himself out and fell asleep on my lap. Namjoon came up to me and told me that he saw Taehyung giving Jin the most sharp death stare he's ever seen. He then apologised for everything and I of course said it was okay. it wasn't his fault so why should he apologise?
Namjoon took us home and I woke Taehyung up. Which I didn't want to do. I hated waking him up when I could have carried him but wasn't sure if eomma was back from grandmas. I opened the door to see eomma and apps weren't even there. I took Taehyung's shoes off and took him upstairs to his room. He stared whining and insisted that I sleep with him. I was really tired so I didn't refuse. Especially since the guest room was cold and the bed wasn't the best. Eomma would only change the bed and add some heat when there are actually guests saying with us.
We got into our pyjamas and I laid down on the pillow and Taehyung plopped himself on me. I hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. He dug his head into the crook of my neck and we fell asleep.