Her

I️t was around 4 in the morning and appa had gotten home at around 12 and instantly went to sleep. I️t was cold in the guest room and I️ mad me the bad decision of leaving my stuff in Tae's room. I️ went to go get I️t and realised that Tae wasn't In his room since the door was open. A smell started to sting in my nose while standing outside of the room. I️ went down stairs where I️t was the strongest and I️ say Taehyung. He was starting at a burnt plate of food and he kept telling himself the he's a big boy and that he can do things on his own.
     I️ watch him take some chopsticks and bring the brick of ask he thinks is food up to his mouth and I️ quickly go up to him and drop the chopsticks. He stares at me and hugs me. He's crying. I️ don't I️ huh him tighter and let him know I️m right here. I️ clean up the food mess and throw I️t away. Then I️ take him up to the room and lay in bed with him until he sleeps. Although once again he was kissing me non stop. I️ kisses him back and soon noticed that he'd fallen asleep with his lips on mine. I️ slightly giggle and say goodnight before falling asleep myself.
     The next morning I️ wake up by a hyper Taehyung jumping around the room. He jumped on my lap. His legs folded and his hands on my chest. He just, bounced. His butt right on my dick. He was just giggling, oblivious to what was happening in my pants. I'd never felt like this before and I️ didn't know what to do. His butt just rubbing up against me.
     After that we got ready for school and he was being a lazy child unlike how he was when he woke up. He made me change him which took time away from eating breakfast. I️ dressed him in black pants, a loose white shirt tucked into I️t and a white skinny tie/chokerish thing. When we finish with his hair we go to the kitchen to get our breakfast. I️t wasn't much. Just some fruits. I️ had to decorate them into a cute design for him to eat I️t.
Appa gave us a ride to school and of course I️ sat in the back seat with Taehyung. He asked for a few kisses but no makeup session like last time. He held onto my hand the whole time and started to blabber on about this new store that sold stuffed animals and cute clothes. He wants appa to take him after school and he said yes since appa would do anything for him.
      We got out of the car and said bye to appa. I️ took Taehyung's hand and pulled him into he school. As soon as we entered the doors Taehyung was attached by a girl who went to hug him. I️ lose the grip I️ has on his hand and watched was he wrapped his arms around her. She pulled back and smiles at him while poking his cheeks. His arms still around her. I️t was the girl he met at that field trip. I️ dropped Taehyung's backpack next to him and walked away. I️ didn't want to see his hugging her like he hugs me.
     I'll admit I️m jealous. Taehyung isn't really a very open person. He'll give hugs but just quick ones. The only person he gives waist hugs to is me. I️t made me a bit mad that he did that to her. To keep my mind away from I️t, I️ went to where Namjoon hyung was and waited for him to get his things. He asked if I️ was okay and I️ said yes but he probably knew I️ wasn't. He least knows.