MEETING UP

( BENDY POV )  

I woke up when i herd my darn alarm clock 'fuck off ' i sight when I stud up i got dress and put my glove on and I ran down stairs to go to school but i saw father standing in door block my way he started to pin me but i broke free and start running away  from school when bump into someone. 'sorry about-' great it was Cuphead the one person that i don't want to run into .'sorry Cuphead' I said "YOU BETTER BE!" he shouted to me but i just got up and run away like a coward .

(CUPHEAD POV)

Bendy runs away from me cause he was scared or late but like I care about him when my little brother called me and I ran with him cause we are late already to our first class but I did not care about class but mugs drag me to our class as soon we made it to our class I sat next to my brother . the teacher came in and start I did not listen to what the teacher until he said that we will having a test about our grades . my brother look at me and make a smirking face and I turn away .

~time skip~

(NO POV)

When the bell rang all the students walk to the hallway Bendy walk to his locker and hear his phone vibrate but he just ignore it until it was keep on vibrating he was piss off so he pick up his phone and saw it was his big brother Boris so Bendy answer the call.

AT THE CONVERSATION ( BENDY IS BOLD AND BORIS IN NORMAL)

B- hey bro-

B-BENDY I KEEP ON CALLING YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT PICKING UP!!

B- sorry brother i ignored your calls cause i thought dad was calling me

B- *sight*what did he do to you this time ?

B- oh he try being a fucking jerk 

B- Bendy i was wondering how do you fell doing a duet with someone again ?

B- bro you know me i would love to so i can be far away from school and dad

B- GREAT! I'll go pick you up on saturday sound good?

B- that would be great. listen i love to chat more but i have to go to my next class

B- alright bro see yah on saturday *hangs up*

 END OF CONVERSATION 

 Bendy next class is P.E he ran to the school gym and open the door and saw cuphead and mugman was just talking so he just ran to the corner of a bench and sat down when his friend felix came and sat beside him and bendy told him what Boris said he was happy to hear that bendy is gonna sing again.when bendy caught a glimpse and saw a ball heading to them but felix catch it by his hand and trow it back until there teacher came and blow a whistle.

(CUPHEAD POV) 

I was practice my shouts cause we where having a basketball game when our coach yelling to the other side where bendy is so i just look at and the coach said to the nerds to do the'jumping' training when i saw what there gonna do i was worried about bendy cause he was so small and fragile so i keep an eye on them it was like the coach is trying to see how the nerds are good.I saw my friend oswald was stairng at the black cat the coach called out the cat and oswald was so worried .

( THERE DOING BACK FLIPS ON THE GYM LIKE GYMNASTICS ) 

(FELIX POV)

I was about to jump to a pole and I saw oswald looking I ignore it and trying to finish when i was about to land i saw bendy smirk and i smirk as well and i tag him he started to run very fast and i saw him doing tricks will all the basketball team jaw down and our gym teacher as well and the nerds too have there jaw down. when bendy landed i sad ' you are such a show off ' ' I know hehehe ' he laugh when i sight and smiled when i saw oswald was still looking i came to him and said ' what is it oswald' he blush  ' n..nothing at all ' he said i just shrug and star to walk away .

~ Hi guys this is my first story. i will make it look good when you read it please comment on my story so i will know that you guys like it 

                                                                                         ~ from : maylen ~