NEIGHBORS

Bendy pov

I had woke up from my slumber and remember my encounter with the cup bros. I can not believe that I'm living in there same apartment. Like what the fuck I always get bullied in school with cupheads friends but not by him he just like to look at me in a miserable way.

I stood up and went to open my door to go to the kitchen and make my oats and coffee after that I went back and Grab some clothes that I'm going to ware and went to the bathroom to shower.

When I was done I look it myself I wore a nice long sleeves with black and white stripe design and some Nike joggers and my ankle boots to top it.it was simple and fashionable in my way.  So I Grab my bag and went out to the door of my apartment and got outside.

And then I saw cuphead he got out same as me and he wore a long sleeves red sweater and a vest with brown pants and Nike shoes.

I quickly look away and lock my door and went past him.

I open the elevator and push the button for the first floor. As it close cuphead quickly ran and use he's hand to prevent it to close "I'm going aswell better take it in the same time." .

Cuphead pov

Crap. That is what my mind is right now I mean learning the bendy is the mysterious singer and that he is Boris aka my Lil bro friend's brother I am dead if he found out that I sometimes bully the little devil beside me.

But looking at him now I don't know why I bully him I mean he's a nice guy and not to mention small.  Mabey thats why the bullies gang up in him because he is almost the height of a 5 or 6 year old.

When the elevator opens we both got out and went into our separate ways I went into the bus stop and bendy went to get his motorbike . For a guy that small I don't know if he can reach or even climb it.

Web I made it to school bendy was already there with that black cat that Oswald keep looking at. Judging from the stare he give I think he like him.

Don't get me wrong. I don't judge people on who they is just the cat did look like someone the Oswald care about in the past.

A/n: hi guys it been years since I stop writing this story but I won't be updating this one I'm making myself a new account and making not stop story's there and some fanfictions aswell... 

But for now this is goodbye to y'all