SECRECT IS OUT

(NO POV) ~ next day~

when cuphead head home he was greated by his best friend lucas and he mugman and lucas were childhood friends and they know each other secret like cuphead is gay but wont admit it and mugman is dateting some guy so basically there both gay. they hive five each other and lucas said that they found a old reck studio and wan them to come with cuphead agreed but mug did not so they hop on cuphead's car and when't to the location where the old studio. when they arrived to the studio they saw it was so old and down so they saw a door and saw it was open so they went inside of it when they where inside they heard a voice that echo pretty loud and they went  and follow the voice especially cuphead in his head the voice was a angel that was for him and only him. when he saw a door there was a light came from the crack door he procced to it and saw .... bendy singing a song!!!.

(Cuphead pov)

When I saw bendy he was singing and a new song he was the voice of my favorite sing the unknown singer and it was so angelic I want to go there and hug and kiss him and yes I finally saying this that I'm gay and gay for the little demon singer and I saw someone was adjusting the beat and putting bendy voice together and he was Boris mugs boyfriend and I feel something was something whit those two lucas was beside me looking and he has his jaw drop cause he never saw or hear bendy sing and I mentally smirk cause he has no idea there where people hear and he said to me that we need to go I shake my head for a no cause I want to hear more. 

(NO POV)

when bendy was done singing and boris was done on recording the voice boris said " Hey bro can we do a cover of take me to church " he ask and bendy look up and said "sure bro" when cuphead hear the word 'bro' he mentally know there brothers and boris was the directore for every song bendy sang. when bendy put up hes headphones and face the mic he started to sing  

when  bendy finish cuphead was stun and froozed to the spot and really want bendy to be him and only belong to him .  

                                                                                  authur anna: hi guy sorry for the sort story I want you guys to know that I will be doing more of this . up there was bendy first song he sang