A Old friends

(Bendy pov)
when I made may way to the mall I walk into a store got my self some clothes And I was thinking of renting a house near my school cause there is no fucking way I'm going home he might rape and hell as wont tell Boris about this or anyone if someone notice the very larg red thing in my neck!!!. Once I was done picking some clothes I went to the casher and paid them I fellt a littel hungry so I went into a resturant called grills any pick out some BBQ and it was good after that I went into the hotel and open my door and got into my laptop and search for a house wen the page was loading I went to take a bath .
after taking a warm bath I saw a house near my school and it was a apparment house 2floor to be esact so I dailed that number and Wait till someone pick up .
(CONVERTATION)
seller:hello?
Bendy:hi I was looking for a house to stay near my school and I come upon your appartment house is it still avalable?
seller:why yes sir may I ask what is your age and are you living alone?
Bendy: yes and I'm 18 years of age
seller: I see that you are old enought to be on your own so wen will we meet?
Bendy: how about tomorrow at 3:30 in the afternoon
seller: why sertenly I will see you tomorrow then
(END CONVO)
well that was done I lay in bed and keep drifted to sleep.
MORNING
I woke up in like 7:00 in the morning I have that meet and greet later at 3:30 so I wont be going to school so I cheack out of the hotel and went to the city of course with my bike Wen I stop into a japan resturant to eat some noodles I bumt into some one "sorry about that" "bendy is that you?" I look up and saw my best freind raven he was a wolf just like boris but har purple hair and blue eyes " ravey nice seeing you again" I hug him and he hugs back "same goes to you" I let go and said " so wanna grab some noodles with me ? " he shrugg and said a sure to once we got there we order our noodles And we keept our talk till I saw In my watch that is 2:30 I told him that I need to go and he said we exchage numbers so we did. I dorve on my bike and he on his and I went to the appartment .
(NO ONE POV)
onec bendy got there it was 3:20 and he saw a girl there he said that if she is the appartment owner and the girl said yes she is they talk about and bendy stiffend for a seck cause the girl said " what about your perents are they okay with you being alone?" bendy reply with a sight and said " family problems thats why I want a place to be alone" girl nod and did go any father bendy evetualy got the house and room was 120. she gave her keys and left after that bendy look at his watch and sa it was past 6 so he went out and got into sa store and bouhgt some stuff for his new house and for food aswell once he was done and paid everything he went to the house a got in but not before he saw the cupbros there eyes where wide and just stod there untill Mugman said " so your our new neighbor huh?" he laught akwardly and bendy just nod his head and quikly went in he sight and did no fell well so he skip dinner amd went to bed ....