BEING FRIENDS

(NO POV)

On the next morning Bendy went to his school and saw Felix on the far way " hey fel wait up" they started to catch up on each other wen they enter the school everyone in the school  had there headphones on and listening to music Felix nudge bendy and bendy rolled his eye. Then the radio on the school had the song that bendy and christal sang Felix recordnize the male voice was bendy but the other one he dosen't know.wen the bell finally rang all student made there way to there classes bendy was on his locker and Felix left bendy wen bendy is picking his book on his locker he got shoved by and figure bendy whined in pain and look up how did it and surprisingly it was a jock not just a jock it was Kendrick one of cuphead gang members " hey nerd I need you to do something for me " Kendrick ask as he glared daggers at bendy ( Kendrick is a wolf) "no" bendy said as he clenches his hand Kendrick was about to punch him when he was stopped by a hand on a wrist and he look who it was in was .... It..cuphead  ' wait cuphead why is he helping me!?' Bendy though "let him go Kendrick he isn't worth your time " cuphead said with a blank expression. Kendrick pull his arm away and shoved it in his poket and walk away.

(BENDY POV)

"Th-thanks cuphead" I said as he sight and said to " no problem bends" I blush on the nickname he gave me Boris is the only one keep calling that I look down on my shoes to hide the blush. I can admit I have a crush on cuphead back then but never to come a day it on his face I flinch when cuphead lift my chin up so I can see his gaze upon me his red ruby eyes are like a Mach the light me up that seem to chezze but I like him that way I heard a chuckle " hey earth to bendy come Down now " I blush again and shove his hand away to hide the blush I have "s-so-sorry cuphead I-I have t-to go see yeah " I ran away and made my way to my class . 

~TIME SKIP~

(CUPHEAD POV) 

Time went by and lunch roled in I went to the back of the school and went to the trees that always were a eat I was almost there till I heard a voice but not just any voice it was Bendy's voice I sneak and peek at him wen I saw him talking in his phone 'who is he taking to' I thought wen I heard "yeah I got it I'll be right there after school ...... Yes I ... Wait NOW !? " 'what is he talking about?' . " I know  I'll come over to the old studio......yes i know but I need to go lunch is almost over yes........I love you to bro ." He then hung up and hide and pretend I just walk there " hey bends what are you doing?" .