DON'T TELL ANYONE

(BENDY POV)

 when I finish the song me and boris where about to go outside and go home when we open the door we saw  ''CUPHEAD?!'' we both said and stood there raising a brow and shock cuphead just stood there and never said anything and his friend lucas was just standing there with......his phone on me!!!! I quickly took it but he raise his hand still directly in me he was recording me and he was recording it "please don't record anything " I said and why can't they stop pestering me.

"hey dude stop it already listen what he said" cuphead to lucas and eventualy listen to him and stop "thank you cups" I slowly calm down and look at my bro he has his wide eyes on cuphead "uhm... bro do you know cuphead her" I saw him finally realize it and only nodded " hey cup nice seeing you hear ".

(CUPHEAD POV)

"Hey boris we hear just looking this old studio sorry for barging in head we thought no one is hear" I look at them and look at bendy only I cant believe it hes the mysterious singer and I notice a tint on pink on his face he must be embarrass to us cause we found out and Lucas fucking record it ." please I'm begging you don't show that or even tell cause I don't want people crowding me or knowing I'm the singer of it it will rueind my high school life" he beg us we softly smile and nodded his eyes lit up and hug me and mumble a'thank you' in the hug i was taken back on it and blush really hard Lucas saw it and smirk at me and me I glare at him.

(BENDY POV)

I let go of cuphead and me and boris said our good byes and last thank you for keeping it a secret but boris glare at cups and lucas and said "DON'T TELL ANYONE GOT THAT....."I look at them bout and saw them flinch and nodded fast and I giggle at how they look bout of them look like they saw a ghost and I saw there 'spirist' left there body bye now I laugh very load and big our good byes again

at bendy house 

when I made it to my house I saw dad laying at the couch and I went up stairs and took a quike bath and  after that i lay down ad drifted to my dream world .....

 ANNA; Hi guys sorry for not updating cause of my lazy author and just not inspired to it but i will still continue this and i hope you just like it 

may ;wow can;t believe you continue it

len; yeah it's been months seacn you write this story 

author ; i'm sorry okay im just lazy ...

may/len; yeah we cant argue on that(not the sarcasim)

author ; hey what's that suppost to mean ... anyway thank you to the reads and votes guys and thats all for now byebye~

may/len;bye bye~