~Speak~

I don't want to be alone.

I want to make a move and show myself.

This is my last chance.

"Aaggghhh I'm tired of hiking, lets go back!" No don't turn back now. I still have to show myself.

"Quit it, your getting really annoying. This is why I don't want to hike with a bunch of girls." Wow, he talks so nice that it makes me want to speak, but-

"Mama." Yeah. I don't know any words besides that. Im always silent with my words.

"Dude, what did you say?" I need to get them to hear me.

"Awwwn jason misses his mama"
*laughs*

"No I don't, at least not at this time. Wait! Why would you think that Im missing my mom?"

Mom?... " mama" yes! I said it louder, now I just need them to stay and not run away, because I look hideous.

"OMG! Its big foot in a smaller version"
I really want to hit this girl. Whatever her name is, im sure she's not good for jason. She's looking at me as if she has never seen a stranger with dirt before.

I wanna try growling at her, but that would make them never come back.

"Hello. Whats your name." I knew it that jason was nice and will not abandon me. Not like my parents."

"Jason what are you doing? Can't you see that there is a scary dude infront of us!" I tilt my head to the right side of my sholder, looking at Jason's friends.

"Mama?" They will think im crazy, which I am.

"Hey! Isn't that the mama sounds we've been hearing? Are you lost?"

Lost?...lost?...am I lost?

The girls are backing off, they are gonna run away aren't they?

"Ahhh!!!" *runs away*

"Girls really are scared of these kinds to people, huh."

Kinds of people?
I really need to learn more.

"Mama?"
" oh no, honey you got it wrong. Were not your mama."
As expected. I wish I had better words to say.
"My name's Jason. What's yours? "
Jason is taller that me, im right at the tip of his shoulders. He's scent is nothing more than sweet peace of sleep. He's hair soft and brown. He's eyes sparking on mine.

Speak stupid! I really want to say something, but I can't move my eyes off him.

"Jason" I did it, I said his name.

"No that's my name. what's yours? "

Let me try to say my name...
Come on, say it!!!

"Marry h-" tommy cuts me off, looking all worried and stupid.

"Dude, J. it's getting dark. We don't want to miss all the fun at the camp."
What? There going now!

"Coming. I'll see you tomorrow. Marry."
He said my name!
-but he's leaving already!

I have to do something before he goes.

Suddenly I did something without thinking!

No! No! No!

~LUVOLOGY~♥♡♥