~Childhood Friends~

Hey! For this chapter it will only be talking about Jason and Jenny when they were 10 years old and their twisted upside down life story.

Jason pv.

"Jason!!! Hurry up were gonna be late for school!!!"

Jordan j. My sister just turned 18 this year. She's very good at blaming me for useless things and I can't stand it when she uses the words "I'm older than you" Against me, it makes me feel weak.

She really knows how to stick her nose in other people's business. She annoys me especially infront of-

"Hello jordan, my dad said that I must go to school with you *smiles*" Jenny. She's been coming with us ever since her parents were...

"Oh, jenny! Its been a while since the last time I saw you! .. jason! Get Jenny into the car.. now! Cuz were running out of time."

"Oh brother" I sigh. As we drove to school, in the car was full of silence, I needed to make this atmosphere a little less awkward.

"Hey! So why didn't you go with your parents? I heard that you have a nice car." My sister looks at me furiously at her back while she drives, Jenny didn't even answer my question.

"Did I say something wrong?." I said confusingly. Jenney glares at me with her sharp eyes.

"Don't ever talk about my parents in front of me." Jenny looks away. I was so confused, I had to ask my sister, jordan.

I pat Jordan's shoulder. "Hey.. what's wrong with her?" I whisper.
"We'll talk later, now stay put or I'll throw you out of the car!"
Jordan can be scary sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny's pov

I wanted a happy life. But everyone knows that there's no such thing as 'happy' in my life.

(Flashback)
"STOP IT!! DON'T YOU WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!."
My parents are always fighting, whenever my dad's drunk.
My mom is so loud with her words, her face turns really red whenever she's mad.

BANG! *glass breaks*

"Noo!"
My tears won't stop streaming.

*SLAP*

My eyes watched my mom fall to the ground, my eyes didn't blink for 2 minutes. I started to fear my dad as he said normally.
"Jenny! Go to school with jason, starting tomorrow! "

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

My parents went their separate ways, but never goy married.
Who do I belong to between them?

As me and jason started as friends, I was having this weird feeling that we were gonna be more than just friends.

I started to develop new feelings.

9th grade. We were teenagers, Jason started to have girls around him confessing. I was jealous.
When I called out to him in the opening, all the girls were watching. This is my chance to confess.

"I like you" I will never regret this. This is my first time to confess, and I know he has the same feelings as me..right?

"I- I'm- I'm sorry" never say never, now that I regret this. My heart won't stop pounding. My eyes won't stop stinging. What's this feeling im feeling now?

It's like my heart was shot.

"Haha! He rejected you!" All the girls around were laughing at me as jason walked away. The girls were so relieved that I was rejected.

I AM NOT GONNA ACCEPT THIS!.

"So what! You never even made it for him to accept you!.. can I tell you why, CUZ YOUR UGLY!"
I acted cool and dishonest.
The girls around me were shocked to see such a cute girl become this aggressive and horrifying.

But guess what, I rule this school now!
*evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marry's pov

*wondering* what its like to have these kinds of life. I'd be in heaven if I had a home, family and friends

Hey! Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to VOTE! and COMMENT!
Hope you liked it! ^-^ ♥♥♥♥

"spread the love"
~ luvology~