~Her Silent Words~

MARRY POV

"good things takes time, just be patient."

I finally found something to treasure. My family, my home... and Jason. I feel happy that i found all that i needed. I couldn't find the right words to explain how i felt... so i'll just say this.

"I love you. You are the one who brought me here. You are the one who saved me, helped me and found my home. You are the one who opened my shell, who taught me how to live, laugh... and love. You are the one who was always there for me, even if i was a complete stranger you still helped me. You are the one who found me. You are the one i love. I love you."

"MARRY NO!!! DON'T!!!-" Jason screamed.

JUMP...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFTER A MONTH

I feel strange.

"I don't think you can go to school today, you look weak." I feel dizzy and i feel so tired.

"You're sick, you should rest for a few days.." Jason rubs my forehead with a wet, warm, soft towel.

"I have to go now, i'll be late for school again, see ya later." Jason leaves as he says goodbye, but didnt even say anything else to me........ not even a kiss.

I feel strange.. I've been getting these pictures inside my head for a while, it's really painful.

...
........,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.., , , ,..,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,

These words I couldn't say.
It's a big deal that I couldn't say what I think.
I just wanted a family who never abandoned me .... someone who.....

Then it hit me.....

I ran to Jason and kissed him on the lips... but then he pushed me away..

"What are you doing!" I was shocked that he said that.. doesn't he love me?

"What do you mean? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked. I felt really nervous when I asked.

"I do.. but.. your my sister.. Why would I kiss my sister on the lips....." jason said, looking at me in disgust.

WHAT...... WHATS HAPPENING.....

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" I PANICKED.

"Marry calm down! You just got out from the asylum and your still going crazy!" What..... What is Jason saying?

"What... What are you saying?... What asylum?... please tell me... what's happening to me?........" *sob*

"You were in the asylum since day one. You kept on calling mama mama! Don't leave me! And mom actually freaked out! She thought that you must've lost your mind or something..... so we decided to leave you in the asylum.....
But you were whispering all your thoughts saying things like, thank you and I love you Jason.... your really crazy sis....."

Then I knew.....

"Oh..."

"I'm just crazy marry..... looking for her sheeps..... to love her......." I whispered.

THE END..

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!
IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS STORY IS OVER!!!!
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF U WANT!!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!♡♡♡

SEE YOU SOON!!!

~LUVOLOGY♡