~Her Words~

"I love you" is what I want to say but-

"I like you- your hair and-" Stupid me!
Why! Why! Why!

"Hmmm.. thank you?" Phew! I thought he would ask me why. Heheh.

"Marry, are you ok?" No. I don't know what im feeling right now. Because of you my heart is jolting!

I nodded as I start to learn the things he taught me. We stayed near the river, but a bit farther than the camp side.

Time went so quickly. I already learned the basic words I want to say.

I could talk freely! This is so amazing and different.

"Jason.. thank..you" I still trip on my words, but I'll get there cuz I'm a fast learner.

"Anytime. " jason says it as if he wants me to talk to him anytime I want. I don't want to be a bother to him, am I?

We we're heading back to the camp side and saw the other people outside, it looks like jason is going back home. *sigh*

Tommy came running towards us. "Dude! Jason where were you! You left me alone with all the duties! We need to clear up, we're all going home so pack your things now."

This is my chance to show how good I can speak now. I stared at tommy's eyes and spoke a word.

"Tommy! Hi.. I want to come with you guys... your welcome." Wait.. isn't it supposed to be thank you... or please? Tommy was looking at me like im crazy and Jason hit his forehead with his hands, eyes closed, its like I said something weird... did I?

Please.. *fingers crossed*

"Sure, why not.. but first you have to figure out where your gonna stay."
Yes!
"Dude no! Why are you so nice to her, she's a stranger... beautiful, but a total stranger! "

Bummer.

"We should take her to the police or the orphanage. Or something. "
What's the police? .. what is an orphanage? .. I don't know big words.
*sigh*

"Tommy it's ok, she will be fine living with us" I'm going to live with jason!?
.. jason is so hot.. no, really he's sweating.

"Dude.. J. Do you like her?" Tommy whispers in Jason's ear. So secretive.

"What! No way! Its just that she doesn't have a place to stay!... I think.
But be honest. She looks cute"
Jason asks tommy.
"Yes, she is a cutie. But soo not my type. "Tommy admits.

"Plus I asked marry if she could pretend to be my girlfriend." I realy didn't want it to be pretend.

"WHAT! I do not believe you! Instead of asking jenny out, you had to go with the unknown girl! Dude, what is wrong with you?" Tommy has lost his mind.

"Whatever I don't care anymore, but you will take care of her! And find her a room... don't let her sleep in our room." Huh?.. are they living together in one room?

So that means we're gonna live together, but in different rooms.

Well at least I can communicate a little.

We all went to the bus and it got even worst than I thought.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! DON'T TELL ME YOUR COMING ALONG WITH JASON!"
Jenny doesn't know that I can speak yet, this could be my chance!

"Hi jenny.. I'm.. sorry.. if.. you.. don't.. like me, but I like.. you" yeshh! I said it!
"Wha- .. stop it with your innocence! You nasty freak!" Jenny sat at the back seat of the bus, but her face shows that she has a huge grudge on me.

"Heyy hmm.. the place that we're gonna go is called a city and its where most of the people live, but first we will be arriving at the school and I could tell you all about it later."

I nodded, but somehow I feel like I'll be meeting my parents someday. Jason leaves me at the front seat with the fat principle, who's squishing me with he's fat but. I had to endure it so that the principle wouldn't send me out. I turned my head at my back and saw jason talking and laughing with he's friends.. especially Jenny and her girls.

I feel like a bother to jason. I want to feel the same thing he's feeling right now, to fit in and to be loved by other people.

"City here I come!"...
*blush*

Heyy thank you for reading.
Don't forget to VOTE! and COMMENT!
*blush*

"She had everything, everything it seems. Once was thrown, forever lost.
Once was found, forever to be treasured."
^-^ ~luvology~

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥