~Transformed~

How did this happen!?

We stayed, sitting together side by side by the fire place eating with him.

Everyone giving me a death glare for seeing me with the hottest guy. *hides behind Jason's back."

Let me tell you how it all ended this way.
~~
Suddenly I did something without thinking. I grabbed his left-hand firmly and I couldn't let go.
*blush* (*-*)

"Marry are you ok?" Oh no, this is bad! I can't get my hands off him. Touching his hands cause me to freez like a statue.

"Marry, are you perhaps hungry? We can get food."
My eyes went wild when he mentioned food.I am starving!
I nodded as he leaded me to the camp side.

When we got to the fire place, he gave me food. I really know that he has a nice heart. But-

"Hi Jason, would you mind telling me the creep's name?" *mean laugh*

Are these girls jealous or what?... wait, am I a ceep?... are these girls talking about me? (Red face)

"Drop it Jenny, you have no right to call her a creep, her name is marry. "

Jenny, huh! Thats her name?... its suitable for a real creep. Humph!

"Whatever." She takes a step closer to me and looks me in the eye.

"Just so you know. You will never fit in. Cuz I will never let you. I don't care what you are. But I got my eye on you".

She turns to Jason. "Since when have you been nice to silly little girls?" She walks away with her group of girls.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Don't be too down on what unimportant people says." He winked.
He gave me a T-shirt that was too big for me. He also tried to flirt with other girls so that he could borrow their clothes for me.

Why is he so kind to a person like me?

"Here's you clothes, go clean yourself and get ready for bed"

When I was done cleaning myself up. I didn't realize how clean I was.
I am satisfied.
When I went in Jacobs tent. I saw tommy and jacob using underwear only.

*cover my eyes with my hands*

"Ahhh!, marry don't come in yet!"
This Is the first time I've heard his sweet scream.

The tent is small. So how are we gonna fit... oohhh I can sleep outside. (Like always. Since I am living in the forest. )

When I took a step backward, something caused me to trip.

"Hello there." Jenny's foot caused me to trip. Many other girls were surrounding me. Are they going to beat me up? (Keeping my head down)

"Look at me you littl-" she pulled my hair upwards and when she looked at me , her face went all numb.

"You look different" she took her hand off my hair and covered her mouth as if she is shocked to see my face.

"Can't you say anything! " I shake my head saying no.

She's finally tamed by my beauty.

"Who are you!" Jenny yells. Is Jenny mad?

"Mama" I really need someone to teach me new words than just mama and papa.

"I Said Im Not Your Ma-" Her face turns red when she shouts. she wanted to hit me with here hands. But then.

Jason came and held her by the hands.
"Stop it jenny, this is getting out of hand!"
When Jason shout at jenny. The whole people went out of their tents, watching us as if it was entertaining.

A big, fat old man came towards us.
"Mr. Grin, im so sorry to have woken you this late at night."
Who's he.... the principle?

"Everyone go back to your tents. We will be solving this situation tomorrow morning. " he really has a deep loud voice.

I slept inside with jason. (> <)
Plus, tommy.

Heyy thank you for reading! I really appreciate it.
Don't forget to VOTE! and COMMENT!
it would make me feel glad. ^-^

"Spread the love"
~luvology~♡♥♡