1

Note: this book is gonna be filled with a lot and I mean ALOT of grammar errors :/ It's also gonna be very cringe since I wrote this book when I was like 12 ^-^ anyways, enjoy my beautiful puppies :)

•••

What a nightmare, don't you think? You know, being a nerd, getting bullied, being GAY. Yeah, a sweet nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being gay, hence why I'm gay. However, sometimes I wish I wasn't. The results of being gay definitely aren't stunning to the eye. The purple bruises on my stomach and back prove that it isn't easy either. I usually have no bruises on my face but if I do, I always cover it up with my sister's makeup. Don't judge me! I'm gay for a reason. And besides, if you were the one coming home with them and you didn't want your parents to know, you'd cake your face with makeup. Mainly for the gay boys out there.

Anyways, you cocksuckers must be wondering who I am. Welp, the name's Keith Steven AKA The School's Nerd AKA The School's Gay Boy. I may be a nerd, but I can also be cocky.

I'm also 17 and single. Yeah, that's right gentlemen, I'm ready to mingle.

I remember when I told my little sister that I'm gay. She freaked out but accepted me eventually. The same happened with my mom, as for my dad, I can't say the same.

Yeah, I don't think he'll ever return.

My sister was only 10 when she found out and now she's 15. I've been identified as gay for as long as I can remember and by that I mean 6 years ago. The world's a strange place though. I grew up in a Christian family but somehow I ended up finding out that I'm gay. My dad was a Christian whereas my mom tried to follow his footsteps but we all know how that went. Her dreams of a christian family with a little christian dog and cat on the side completely went down the drain when I came out to her.

I mean, I feel bad that I ruined her plans but fuck that, I love being gay and gay loves being me. My neighbors and schoolmates also love me, this is why I come home with a few bruises and words printed against my flesh and heart. Those colorful words will never, ever evacuate my mind. They'll go to gay heaven with me when I die.

Did I mention that I also have a little gay crush? No? Then I got a little gay crush, but you'll find out more about that further down my journey. Time to say goodbye and get straight to my little fairy tale.

Anyways, without further ado, I think that's the word...

Welcome to 'HE STOLE MY HEART'!!