15

"Did you guys do it?! How was it?! Did the cream come out quickly?! If you know what I mean." Mom yelled through the phone. Oh my gosh with this woman!! I could literally feel her smirk on the other side of the phone.

"Mom, calm down! No, we didn't do it! And no the cream didn't come out quickly! Wait, what the fuck does that mean?!" I yelled back confused. She kept quiet and just giggled. Then it hit me.

"Ew, mom! Gross!" I shrieked and frowned.

"Oh, shut up! It's gonna happen eventually. And you'll come back home looking and walking like a vagrant on a hot Sunday morning." She said and giggled.

"Goodbye, mother." I replied and shivered in disgust before pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Wait, no! I wanna speak to Ale-" She started but I had already hanged up the phone. I sighed before going back to Alex's room.

"What'd she say?" He asked as he sat up from the bed. Maybe I should play with him.

"No." I said and faked a sadness. He frowned but shrugged.

"Meh, that's alright." He mumbled but something flashed in his eyes. I chuckled and went over and sat on his laps.

"I'll miss you tonight." He mumbled in my ear causing me to shiver. Oh I forgot to mention, I might have slept over at Alex's house while his parents were here. Except, I go home early in the morning before anyone would notice I'm missing.

"Odd, won't you miss me?" He asked and frowned. I looked at him sternly.

"Nah..." I said. He cringed but kept quiet.

"Cause I'll be here for the rest of the week." I finished my sentence and smiled. He looked at me shocked before smirking and pushed me against the bed so that I was below him.

"Jerk." He uttered and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled like the idiot I am before wrapping my arms around him.

"Go take a shower! You stink!" I said after I pulled away from him. I pouted and rolled his eyes.

"You know I smell better than you." He replied. I laughed but shook my head.

"Whatever." I said as he got off of me and went straight into the bathroom.

I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes thinking about today. Then I remembered something.

When Alex and I were talking about our parents leaving he was gonna say something before my mother rudely interrupted. I gotta find out what it was!

Maybe something stupid.

Ehh, maybe.

"All done." A voice said causing me too snap out of my thoughts and look in front of me.

"Gosh, go back and take another one! It's barely been five minutes!" I shrieked and got up with a deep frown. He looked at me confused.

"Keith, ten minutes has passed." He replied. I blinked and pursed my lips. How long was I in space?

"Oh..." I mumbled not knowing what too say. He shrugged and took off his towel. I shrieked and covered my eyes before I could see.

"Hey, I'm still here!" I exclaimed.

"So what?" He asked and started shifting around.

"So what?! What do you mean by so-" I started but stopped as a heavy load lay against me.

What the...

I opened my eyes too see Alex straddling me.

"Better?" He asked and tilted his head to the side. I looked down too see that he had on a black jeans.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked him.

"In the dresser." He replied and rolled his eyes.

No shit...

"Put one on." I instructed. He shook his head.

"No."

I gaped.

"Why?" I questioned. He just shrugged and lay his head next too mine.

"I like being shirtless. Especially when I know you can't control your hormones when I'm like this." He replied causing me to gasp and harshly push him away but he didn't budge. I groaned and sighed before turning to face him so that my mouth was literally 2 inches away from him.

I smirked and leaned forward before gently kissing the side of his neck. He stiffen causing me too mentally chuckled. I then began to kiss everywhere I could until I finally found his sweet spot.

Found it.

I flipped us over taking him by surprise and harshly sucked on that spot. He hitched and softly moan. I began grinding on him feeling his jeans grow tight. I pulled away and untacked his jeans.

"K-keith." He moaned making a smirk form it's way on my face.

Oh, I'm loving this!

I then went back to his neck before kissing my way down too his chest then his stomach and then his V-line. By now his body was shaking with each move that I made.

It's time!

I kissed him through his boxers earning a shiver from his body. Poor little boy, has no Idea what I'm doing.

"Enjoying?" I asked as I looked up at him. He bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"Well, not for long." I said and got up. He looked down at me with complete and utter shock.

"You..."

I laughed and backed away from him.

"You little prick! How could you?!" He yelled and got up with a glare. I tried to contain my laughter but seeing him like this wasn't helping.

"You better run." He uttered causing me to stop with wide eyes.

"What-" I mumbled but before I could say anything else he began chasing after me. I shrieked and ran out of the door and down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and slowed down when I couldn't run again.

Shit.

"Gosh, I love a tease. And seeing you cornered like this is amazing."

Fuck!!