12

"Keith, get up!" Alex yelled from behind my door as soon as I got off of my bed.

"I'm up, I'm up! Stop yelling!" I replied. He began banging on the door causing me to walk over and open it.

"Oh, you're ready." He said and smiled at me. I pursed my lips and nodded before walking past him.

"Took you long enough to get here." I mumbled.

"Sorry, my mom was arguing with my dad." He retorted. I frowned as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"About me..." I said. He kept quiet letting me know that it was in fact about me.

"Look, Alex-"

"Nope, I'm tired of hearing you say 'you don't have to come to my house so that we could go to school.' " He said. I stopped and looked at him before putting my hands on my hips. It's only been three days since the day in the park and he's complaining about me complaining?

"I came because I wanted to come and because I want to see my baby every morning before I go to school." He uttered and smirked at me before pressing his lips against mine. I sighed and kissed back.

"Ok, ok, you guys need to go to school." Mom voice rang causing us to pull apart. I groaned and walked out of the house.

"Thanks Mom!" I yelled before making my way down the street.

"Hold up, princess. You forgot your bag." Alex said as he caught up to me and handed me my bag.

"Thanks, love." I replied.

"You look tired." He said. I shrugged at him.

"Meh, I couldn't sleep." He frowned at my response.

"How comes?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I mumbled and looked at my watch on my hand.

"We're gonna be late." I said to him. He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"So what? It's not like you've never been late before." He replied and I gaped at him.

"I have never EVER been late to school!" I exclaimed. He just rolled his eyes.

"Oh well." He mumbled and continued walking. This idiot seriously thinks I'm gonna be late because of his ass.

"See you at school, Alex!" I yelled and ran passed him.

"Hey, don't leave me here alone!" He yelled back and chased after me.

•••

"You're later than your usual time being here." Mrs. Hilton, my history, teacher said. I frowned at her and walked into the classroom just as the bell rang.

"At least I'm not late at all." I said underneath my breath. I sat down at my desk as everyone else entered the door. Then class began.

I rest my head on the desk and began playing with my pencil.

"Keith." A voice said. I rolled my eyes as I realized who the voice belonged too.

"Fag!"

Lord...

Poke

"Keith."

Poke

"Keith."

Poke

"Keith."

Poke

"Keith"

"WHAT?!" I yelled as I got off of my chair and turned to face the asshole of this school.

"Mr. Steven! Your voice tone is not acceptable in this class!" Mrs. Hilton shouted causing my face to fall and face her.

Shit!

"I-i-i'm sorry, M-mrs. Hilton." I mumbled as my face turn red.

"Please, make your way to the principle's office. I will not accept this outburst in MY class." She said and pinched the bridge of her nose. A few chuckles came from behind me causing me to clench my teeth.

I began packing my bag before walking out of the class and made my way to the office.

"Hold up, prince charming. Where are you going too?" A voice from behind me said halfway through my walk. I looked back to see Alex running towards to me.

"Principle's office." I replied. He looked at me shocked before slowing down his pace when he arrived next to me.

"You, Keith Steven, got into trouble." He said in disbelief. I shrugged as if it was nothing. When literally, I was dying inside.

"Evan was irritating me so I shouted at him and Mrs. Hilton sent me to the principle's office." I uttered and looked at him.

"Oh... Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"You just did." I replied and smirked. He looked at me confused causing me to roll my eyes at him. This dumbass is seriously dumb.

"Nevermind, ask." I said.

"When I found you in the bathroom beaten up, was it Evan who did that to you?" He asked causing my body to freeze.

"Is that a yes? Cause he's the only one capable of doing this too someone. Well, I am too but I would never do that too you or anybody else." He said. I gulped debating on whether or not I should tell him.

"Keith, just tell me. Cause it won't ever happen to you as long as I'm here." His words ran through my head and suddenly a heat was on my body. I blinked and looked at Alex too see him hugging me.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled. He pulled away from me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes." I said louder. His face fell but then hardened as anger shoot through him.

"That bastard." He uttered.

"That was in the past, Alex. It really doesn't matter anymore." I said to him and grabbed his clenched fist. His face soften and I smiled at him. He then grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back, loving the feeling of his lips against mine.

"Break it up, will you."