Left with Wildlings

The man was on the ground as we grouped around him, I was next to Tormund and across from Jon.

"Kill him" Orell says from beside Tormund.

Tormund nods and is about to unsheathe his sword when the man speaks.

"At least let me stand, go with dignity", Tormund nods and pulls the man to his feet.

Again before Tormund can do anything Orell speaks, "Make one of the Crows kill him".

I panick, I can kill people, when they deserve it, this is an innocent old man. Tormund looks from me to Jon, and I share a look with my brother.

Jon steps forward and takes his sword in hand. Tormund pulls me back with him, to give my brother room.

Jon pulls his sword up ready to swing, but stops. He can't bring it down, I know he can't.

"I told you he was still a crow" Orell chided from near us and pulled his sword out on my brother. Ygritte instantly pulled her arrows out and shot the old man and readied another to take on anyone who would try and harm Jon. There was a thick pause as everyone watched one another waiting for the first move. Orell and the other two wildings ran at Jon first. Jon yelled and pushed Ygritte down on the ground, at the same instance before I could grab my sword Tormund did the same to me, pushed me onto the muddy floor. I watched him through squinted eyes, trying to see beyond the rain, Tormund look like he was going to fight, but went to Ygritte to hold her down before she could kill anyone. I turned to my brother he had killed Orell and was fighting the other two at once. He hit one sending him back and was occupied with the other, he didn't see the second get up fast approaching his back. I took this moment to scramble to my feet and sprint to the second man. I jumped on his back, sending him face first into the mud. I held him down with a struggle, my legs pinning his from behind his knees. I reached one hand to grab a dagger and plunge it into the man's skull.

Third Person POV -

Jon sliced through his opponent and turned ready to fight off the last one, but saw his sister wrestling him on the ground, her dagger ready. He took this time, he knew she could kill him, and ran to the horses nearby. He sattled one he turned it around and rode toward his sister. Who was waiting with her hand outreached ready to be pulled onto the horse and ride away.

The twins, in their haste, forgot about the other two who were watching them. Tormund was able to let Ygritte go, when she saw Jon on the horse she had stopped fighting and was just watching in shock. That is when Tormund spotted Rhaenna waiting to be picked up by her brother. Tormund made the split decision and he bolted forward tackling Rhae into his arms just before Jon could take her hand. Rhae kicked and wailed, but she couldn't break free. Her feet couldn't find a holding in the muddy wet ground, and Tormund was holding her arms down to her sides. She wasn't breaking free and she realized this soon.

She slowed her struggle and met her brother's wide eyes.

"LEAVE JON, GO" Jon hears his sister, but pauses still, "LEAVE" she hollers, tears running from her eyes mix with the rain.

Jon found himself sharing his sister tears as he turned the horse and rode off, disappearing into the fog as the 2 redheads and his sister watched him go.

Rhaenna's POV -

My body slumped when my brother was long out of view. Tormund still held me, probably thinking I might run.

"Are you going to stay girl..If I let you go?" Tormund asked.

I just nodded my head, staring still where my brother had gone. His arms slowly unleashed me and I just sat in the mud, puddles and my tears. Tormund and Ygritte let me be for awhile, I think they both needed a minute as well. Then Tormund gently grabbed my arms and lifted me to my feet and we began to walk back to the others.