Wedding

**The dresses above are Rhae's, the one on the left is the surprise one and the on on the right is her main one 

-----------------------

The wedding preparations took longer than expected, Rhae never thought she would grow as excited as Sansa. In the sense she got very into the planning, from the flowers, her dress. Tormund's travels to the wall were pushed back by weeks, and now it was only tomorrow -the day after the wedding- that he would be leaving.

-------------------

The morning of the day, Rhaenna woke to the hazy morning sun, fresh fluffy snow had fallen the night before. Sansa entered her chambers accompanied by some maids and some Wildling woman whom Rhae had made friends with.

She met them about 3 weeks prior, Rhae thought it be proper that all the Wildlings be in Winterfell, since it a unity between the two differing peoples. She demanded that any Wildings that wished to attend make camp outside of Winterfell, she also asked Tormund to send some wildling woman to her chambers, she wouldn't tell him why.

Greta, Shiva were the ones Tormund sent, they had fought with him many a time and were the women of men Tormund considered friends. Rhae planned to surprise Tormund, the Lords of Winterfell wanted a traditional ceremony, under the weirwood tree. A grand party would break out afterwards no doubt, weather Wilding or otherwise. Rhae planned to celebrate with the Wildlings outside, this everyone knew. The surprise was a second dress, obviously Wildling women don't wear dresses, but she asked Greta and Shiva to help design one that would be very Wildling looking.

It took Sansa and the maids two hours to get Rhae ready, Greta and Shiva did not know how to do her hair or tie her fancy dress, but they were content to watch. The women got on well, we told the free women of our ways and they told us stories of theirs. 

It was late evening when a maid came to gather Rhaenna. The sun filled the sky with red and yellow light, glistening of the pure white snow blanketing the ground. Jon was watching the same view as he stood in the courtyard, just a walk away from the weir wood tree where his sister would be married. He had spent the morning with his soon to be brother in law. He never thought he would see Tormund..nervous. The big blundering wild man was pacing all morning worried he would mess up the "fancy words" he had to say. 

"Well look at you brother, you look nervous, I thought I was the one getting married" Jon heard his sister's teasing tone. 

Jon looked over his shoulder to see his sister in her grand gown, yellow and trimmed in fur. 

"You look beautiful Rhae...Father should be walking' ya" Jon frowns. 

"Hey, I have you" Rhae tisked her brother "Father always spent her time at the Weirwood, so it is like he is here, like all our family is" .

Jon smiled fondly, "I suppose..well come on then, there is a very anxious wildling man waiting for you". 

Rhae giggled as she linked arms with her brother, "Tormund, nervous?" 

"Oh I, he is about you, about making sure you're happy about today, he has no idea what he is doing'" Jon whispered as the red leafs came into view. 

Rhae was smiling along with her brother when she came into view of the guests and Tormund. Tormund was gapping like a fish. He was reminded of when he first layed eyes on her. When her brother and her walked into Mance Raydar's tent. 

Next thing the man new his woman was in front of him, smiling' at him. The fancy man, who would be the one marrying them, started talking, saying words he didn't really understand. Besides the ones that meant he would protect her and love her, those he understood. 

"Father, Maiden, Crown..." Tormund watched Rhae's lips, she spoke slowly, for him, making sure he could say it along with her without messing it up. 

Tormund didn't know much of the gods he spoke of, he found himself drifting away in thought as he watched Rhae's movements in front of him. The way her nose twitched as she smiled at him, the scar on her cheek, from some battle she was in. His attention to the wedding around him, his wedding, was gained again when the fancy man said he could kiss Rhaenna and she would -under their laws- be man and woman. 

Rhae watched a solid smirk form on Torment's face, he grabbed her by a hip and gently around her neck. Pulling her whole body into him as he crashed his lips onto hers, with pure joy. 

As Rhae thought joyous celebrations followed, not long after they returned to the warmer halls o Winterfell. Tormund and Rhae sat at the head table during the feast, surrounded by the lords and their men. As Rhae laughed along with her husband and his promiscuous jokes, she could tell Tormund was off put by the uptight lords. She reached up, placing her had on his shoulder

"Shall we go out and celebrate with your kin, I'm sure their celebrations are less stuffy than this" Rhae gestured out towards the room. 

Tormund looked relieved, "Ya know me so well" He kissed her hard on the lips and stood up, the couple slipping out of the crowded hall. 

"Go out and have fun, I will join you soon" Rhae spoke softly, with a wicked smirk as Greta and Shiva approached them. 

"Ya minx, what you got planned?" Tormund smiled in a partially drunk state. 

"You shall see" Rhae smiled, pulling her new friends alone with her. 

In her chambers, Rhae struggled to get the dress of, she was mostly doing it herself , as Greta simply wanted to cut the laces. Rhae felt like she belonged in the dress, she felt free in it. She was ready to present herself to her new people, to show them she was one of them. 

The night air was crisp, her bare arms would have turned a ghostly pale from the cold, but the huge fires kept the camp hot, hotter than it was inside the castle. Half the free folk were drunk, her husband included. Rae decided join in the conversation he was having and instead joined Greta and Shiva -along with other woman- dancing  around a grand flame. 

Rae had never danced like they were, she was used to partners standing a respectful distance away, not the grinding and bumping that was happening. But it was fun none the less. 

A firm hand gripped Rhae's hip pulling her into their front, the way his beard tickled her neck gave way who it was. So she kept dancing and drinking. Enjoying the last celebration that may occur before the battle of the living and dead takes place.