HVAVP: The Flash: Chapter 2

NATIONAL CITY

Entering the city limits of National City Supergirl and The Flash arrived while waiting for Oliver and Sara Lance to arrive.

An moment later Oliver Queen arrived with an motorcycle carrying White Canary with him. "Once again! I do not have superspeed!" Oliver Queen said "You said it the last time Oliver!" Sara said to him greeting Supergirl and the Flash about to enter the xenomorph infested city.

Back at the command center Cisco, Winn and Felicity kept an close eye on Barry, Oliver and Kara who were in the city.

Shortly after Predators were not too far behind entering the damaged city Xenomorphs were walking and climbing city light poles the four and Predators saw the aliens began to attack them while the aliens started to fight back.

Oliver fired arrows at an alien firing at them roaring back while The Flash superspeed ran toward an xeno punched it as it threw Barry toward an car damaging it. White Canary borrowing the Predators sword impalied an xeno throwing it into an garbage can.

Supergirl flew in the air for an moment and saw they were more of them heading toward them "We've got company!" Barry yelled at the sight of the xenos heading toward them. "At least we got some of... those.." Sara said to the group as they ran toward more xenomorphs in the city.

Within minutes Supergirl lept toward an xeno flipping out as the Predators jumped to battle them alongside Kara and her friends.

Oliver ran toward an newspaper stand firing arrows at an Predator since he didn't do that the last time he saw them.

"OLIVER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Barry asked Oliver on why he was shooting arrows at the Predator "They are on our side!" He told him "I don't trust them!" Oliver replied to Barry knowing he and felicity fought predators before and he would fight them again.

Barry in superspeed spun two xenos into an chain fence splitting them into two Barry didnt see an xenotail near him so slowing down time he moved an inch away from the tail spot of the xenos and grabbed its down pulling it up and down making an hiss.

Suddenly Atom flew in to provide some help. Ray looked at the xenomorph targets and using his jetpack flew to create an distraction so the trio could attack the xenos off guard.

Oliver tackled an Predator while it was battling an xeno while the latter tried to grab Oliver but the Predator impaled it with its shoulder wrist blade with the predator simply looking at Oliver for an second then continued to battle.

Sara realized there were too many xenos to count no matter how hard they tried to stop them along with the Predators.

"Felicity come in do you copy?" Sara said into the earpiece "Gotcha what's up?" Felicity said into the earpiece "There's too many of these monsters we're continuing to stop them but its not gonna be easy" she said to Felicity in the earpiece.

"Make sure Oliver and Barry are safe!" Felicity told her "More of them heading your way!" she alerted Sara of more aliens.

Sara jumped to action grabbing an sewer sign throwing it to the xenomorphs as they fell into the ground. "OLVIER QUICK!" Sara told him to get into the sewers as Kara and Barry continued to battle aliens The Flash used an spinning tornano to throw xenos out while Kara burned them with heat vision.

Oliver and Sara leaped into the sewers to escape National City while two Predators entered shortly after.

SEWERS

"Sewers is our best bet to escape the city but there is still more xenos to follow" Sara announced to Oliver and the Predators while Oliver coldly looked at them.

In the mind of Oliver Queen "Those monsters.... They're probably helping these aliens out to trick us!" In thought of Mr. Queen.

Walking around the sewers for an moment other than water they could hear more aliens in the distance.

"We got more company our way!" Sara said "Lets go!" the trio starting running inside the sewers find and kill whatever xenos were in the sewers finding five of them Oliver fired arrows hitting one making an pain hiss while the Predator fired its shoulder cannon into another one while Sara jumped across the wall and kicked an alien in the face spitting acid into the ground after it's mouth was kicked off.

"Do you know which way to get out of the city?" Oliver asked Sara ".... No do you?" Sara confessed "I have never been here before!" Oliver said "Ok we'll look around the tunnels for an exit out of town!" Sara told the trio.

The Trio began running across the sewers in fear of more xenos that were already in the city "Times like this I wish I had superspeed!" Oliver said while he ran with Sara and the Predators.

"I was really sorry I couldn't attend you and Felicity's wedding I was with the legends" Sara apologized for missing Oliver and Felicity's wedding with Barry and iris's last year. "Sara forget about it!" Oliver "We dealt with the Earth X folks and now this!" Oliver said.  "You son is an sweet boy and I think he likes Supergirl" Sara said as she and Oliver continued running across the sewers seeing an path their way "I'll deal with it later!" Oliver said "This is more important!" the trio saw an path thinking it was an way out of the sewers "This Way!" one of the predators said running to it thinking it was an way out.

DEO MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

Back at the command center Felicity, Cisco and Winn tracked Oliver and Sara in the sewers "They're in the sewers almost home free!" Felicity looked at the monitors.

SEWERS

Oliver, Sara and the Predators ran across the tunnel into the entrance of the sewers "Almost there!" one of the predators said.

Suddenly they stopped and heard an watery noise coming near them they went to investigate.

"Oliver..." Felicity said in shock "What is it Felicity?" Oliver said in the earpiece "We found the nest of the monsters and you are in it" she said to the trio at the sight of the Alien eggs and an harvest of them.

  The trio froze at the sight of the xenomorph nest it was one of many in the city and Oliver, Sara Lance and the Predators were in it and it was blocking them trying to escape.