HVAVP: The Flash: Chapter 8

William Clayton was right all along there was another nest in the city and this was bigger than in the sewers where his father and Sara had saw earlier 

"My god". Lena Luthor said looking around the nest of the xenos "My God". she said looking around the nest full of eggs.

"You right all along William!". Winn said to William. "Looks like Easter but darker in here". Alex said looking around the nest.

"Don't stand too close to the eggs!". Alex warned the others about the xeno eggs with facehuggers. "We need to get to an safe distance from these eggs". Alex instructed the group to which William led the others to inside the stadium.

"We need to alert Supergirl and the others of the nest!". James said wanting to bring them to destroy the xeno nest. "That's gonna be a major problem". William said to James. "Why is that?". Maggie asked William.

"His dad and Felicity don't even know he's in the city". Alex confessed to the group "Only Supergirl is aware we are and so is Hank too" she told the trio.

They shared looks for an moment William didn't seem at all guilty he knew there wasn't only one nest in the city and even if he had told his dad or someone nobody would have believed him.

"Ok we get out of the stadium and alert them no offense!". William said to thr others "I'll get grounded for life but worth it though. He said to them.

Suddenly the lights went out darkening the stadium.

"They cut the power!". Winn whispered. "What do mean they cut the power? How could they cut the power their animals!" Maggie said.

"I want everyone to get to an safe area and stay close lets move!". William said leading the group into an empty locker room shutting the door.

The trio gathered together. Alex held an M4 machine gun, Lena held an Beretta as did Maggie. Cisco shined an flashlight at the door knowing they heard noises sensing xenomorphs were near.

The escape was about to begin.