Part 5

At sanskar house

Sanky:- xplains entire situation and about raichands and gagidias.

DP:- but beta i lisened a lot about both families, and raichands they are very good and polite people and they all are belong to doctors family and i am thinking them to invite in our anniversary and coming to gagodia's . Do u rember once i told u that a criminal lawyer durga gogodia helped us to get ride of property problem .
Sanskar nodes his head yes papa. They are them beta and swara is sister of durga and is a famous singer. Their parents are also lawyers and they are helping in our property matters and they will be also invited. So , get ready for few people we and mom coming to invite them and remaing people will be invited by u and sheena.

Sanskar:- but papa but y u are coming to only few people.

Dp:- wat u do want me to do then by coming and wat i will say , sir plz come to my anniversary how can i invite them yar .and i am snd your mom coming to invite only for sake of three families that to goenkas ,gagodia and maheswaris because they are very clise to us .
But even kniw dayal will make fun out of me see.

Ap:-sheena how was you first day in colz.

Sheena:- awesome mom and she remembers arjun and starts smiling by his thoughts of first meeting .
Scene shifts to laksh house in arjuns room who is sitting near window by enjyoing wheather and remembers sheena face her smile and their meeting.

Sakshi:- arjun.... arjun... cone for dinner . But he doents answer .

Laksh just go and check what he is doinf . He is not at all responding to me. From i am calling him. Dont now wat happen to him he return from colz he is behaving weird .

Rajnath:- by doudtfull face do u cook today something new and feed him thsts why may be he is behaving like this.

Sakshi:-what did u say.

Raj:- nothing nothing i am asking laksh to bring arjun fast as i am feeling hungry.
Laksh goes to arjun room raj comes to sakshi and says.
May be your son met someone special.. that why his behavoiur is weird.
Sakshi shout rajjj.

Raj:- ok babaa finger on my lips.

Sakshi:- no more jokes.

Laksh:- watches arjn smiling himself looking at moon and laksh plans something and goes towards him and asks( slowly ) arjun can you see her in moon.

Arjun:- yes bhai and relises wat he said and says bhaii not with mee aa.
Laksh laughs loudly and says my brother is blushing and all aa.

Arjun:- haa just like you blushed on that day remenmber that dayyyyyy and wats her name swathii

Laksh:- ragini arjun .

Arjun:- wow bhai you still rember very well.

Laksh and arjun runs towards hall.

Arjun:- maa plzz say me from brother and hides back of raj and sakshi.
They both say wat happen laksh why are u chasing him

Arjun :- wo mom actually u rember we said abt accident and we met few people from that day bhai ko.

Laksh :- interupts and say nothibg mom he is just speaking nonsense dont lisen to him and i said everything wat hapoen on that accident day.

Arjun:- bhai are u conform you said everything and whom whom u met and how feel meeting them or i shall say once again.
Raj and sakshi watches both them doudtfully

Laksh:- no need i said everything.

Arjun:- confirm.

Laksh:- Haa.