Part 19

All gets down from bus dev help durga to get down.

Swara:- dp uncle your farm house is just awesome all elders goes inside dev and durga also goes inside.

Sanskar and laksh gets down from bus ragini and rajthnath are in bus and getting down.

Laksh and sanskar gives his hand to ragini. Rags looks at them and gives hand to sanskar by looking to laksh .

Laksh takes his hand and rubs his hair
Raj watches this all and comes to him and says.

Raj:- all the very best my son. God will be with u.
Laksh looks confused .

Raj and arjun gives hi five to each other and laughs.
Laksh:- dad instead of helping me by giving ideas u r making fun of me thats not fare.

Raj:- lisen carefully if girls wont like if boys take ideas from other so all the best and goes inside.

Arjun:- keeps his hand on his shoulder and says lets go inside bhai.

Swara:- wat the hell yar they both are not talking to me.

Laksh:- say new one yar and i am also facing same.

Arjun:- who asked u to make fun of rags and sanskar u know naa their company is dangerous one still who asked to u do that.

Laksh:- eee rags is right you are chotai namenai and u first see about u and sheena and her challenge after awards u can give inspirational speech to me go inside.

Arjun:-fine i sm going and goes from there and turns back and says all the best for u both.

Swara:- i have a plan laksh .

Laksh:-what.

Swara:- divide and rule.

Laksh:-what.

Swara:- i will take sanskar one side you take ragini one side after wards depends on situation we will cheer up them ok.

Laksh:-done i will ask dp uncle to say sanskar to show us farm house in that qay we willbring them out afterwards divide and rule policy will appilied but wat about remaining people.

Swara:- we will ask shenna to show others inside house.

Laksh and swara goes inside and says everything to dp and makes him agree .
Dp says to himself this is the best time kids will be away from us and i will ask dayal to talk about dev and durga relation matter to shekar.
And then he says done.

Dp goes and sits beside dayal and says.

Dp:- dayal i will send all kids to outside and u talk about dev and durga allience to shekar and sumi.

Dayal:- are u sure now i should talk.
Dp:-i am sure yar.

Dp:-so sanskar to take laksh swara and ragini and show our garden and sheena u take dev durga and arjun shiw our whole house ok.

Sanskar:-but dad why two teamm we all will go one naa.

Laksh and swara shouts:- noo.