Part 14

Dev and lucky comes inside comissioner office and sees dayal and ragini .dev goes to her tries to talk but she is not responding to them dayal says that she is in shock dev.

Dev:- how can she not speak with me dad.

Ragoo look at me talk to me ragoo by touching her cheek and is it paining ragoo and sees her silently and cries and by seeing her state lucky gets angry with tearedy eyes.

Meanwhile dev turns and sees the people who created a scene at hospital came to police station with durga.

Dev goes towards them angrily but lucky and durga stops him but couldnt control him he goes and catches their collar.

Police:- mr.dev raichand stop it dont make a scene.they came to confess their crime.just let them confess first why they did it.

People:- actually my son met with accident at ak road at around 8:30 we took him to chopras hospital but at 9 they declared him as dead. We were devasted because our whole family depends on him only.Then mr.anand chopra offered us 10 lakhs and he asked to do what he say.

Police:- what did he say .say it fastly.

People:- he said us to stand on road and call raichand hospital.when they treat him and when they said him as death.then he wanted us immediately to hurt them and their hospital by not allowing them to speak what happen exactly.

Police:- but why he will do that mr.anand chopra is good doctor and well know person in society.
Why he will have problem with dayal jii.

Dayal:- sir, actually his hospital is in 2nd postion and ours is in 1st position .He wants us to combine with him but i said no to him as he wants only to earn money but when i said no he didnt reacted wrongly he just went from their silently and i never expect that he will do something like this.

People:- after seeing people proctecting you then we realise we did wrong with good people for sake of money.infact my sgrand son got heart operation for free because of dr.dev in a village we came to know that this is your family by watching u in news but we got afraid to accept for mistake when durga jii came and xplained us then we realised what we have done.

Flashback:-
Durga:- how can you do this to their family. Is this way of repaying what they did with you .do you even know the persons whom you hitted with stones and disrespected them they saved yoyr grand sons live untill knw he is getting checkup for free of cost. If you people react like this then people will get afraid of doing good to society come to police station and confess yoyr crime and reason behind it.

Mr anand chopra:- comes to police station and says i am surrendering myself for my bad doings and says i m sorry dr.dayal and ragini .i did this in my ego.even i didnt think situation will be this bad by man handling you and when i saw people proctecting u from them then i realised why you were in 1st place he holds his hands and says sorry to them.

Dayal:- you are saying sorry .untill now i never thought of you will behave like this becausevi said no to you. I never lifted a finger on my kids because of you i stand helplessly when they slapped my daughter in front of my eyes do you know how it feels when we unable to save my our children .

Dev:- because of you i saw blood on my dad and sister. I wont leave you and catches his collar try to beat him but dayal stops him.