Part 8

The episodes starts with shocking faces of laksh and arjun.

Laksh:- say naa maa what type of coincidence.

Arjun:- haa baba say it fastly otherwise bhai ka hawai tight ho raha hai idhar.

Laksh:- haa bholo naa .. what u said arjun maii i will see you afterwards.

Arjun:- ha ha afterwards first this one is important all starts laughing.

Laksh:-thats it i am going if you people want to say or not your wish.

Raj and sak:- ok om we will first of all you both sit down and lisen carefully.
Arjun and laksh sits bt keeping their two palms on both cheeks and lisen carefully.

Sakshi:- when you were in london for training and arjun when you were in germany do you both remember your dad leg was fractured. In that time every one said that operation can be done but he cant walk properly it will take years to him to talk properly.we thought to go foreign also but doctors didnt allow him to move.then one of our business associates refered to raichands hospital. We went their.

Dayal and dev took all xrays and said 
Operation will be successful and after that we will assign a phisotheorphy doctor . After first three sitting the way uncle responds by depending on that report we will say still how many sitting should be done and in this process uncle should be very postive and happy bith physically snd mentally also after few hours they immediately conducted operation and after that they arranged worlds number one phisotherophy doctor and from their ragini took this case personally and she is with us from starting to ending like a shadow and she is do pure and soon she became very close to us and even raj responded well after 3 sittings .

Raj:- yaa she is awesome kid laksh and the people who will be around their family will be always happy.

Sakshi:- haa thats true beyond their professions they all took care about each patient personally.
And your dad got well in just 7 sittings and that also she and her brother came to our house frequently to check if he is not facing any sideffects.

Arjun:- thats awesome dad in these days that to theses of doctors are. Like a rare species.

Raj:- thats why arjun by lisening their names first one comes to my mind is their loyality and you know they have very good experieces that if
they settle in other countries they would have become millioners . But they studied in aboard and serving our country . Their whole family
belongs to doctors dayal got good thoughts from his dad who is serving in village inspite of having alot of money and dayal shared thought his childrens.

Arjun:- what a family dad and you know dad ragini snd dev bonding is awesome like us right bhai but for a second i felt bad that i dont have any elder or younger sister.

Laksh:- yes but dont worry aruu your brother is there naa.

Raj:- no i wont accept it i know guys that your bonding is good but a realtion ship between a brother and sister will be always out of the world.infact above the sky.
Laksh:- no papa even our bonding is also above the sky. Whats say aruu.

Arjun:- ofcourse bhai you are my life and ragini bhabi will be more than my life.
Laksh breaks hug and hits him and say u again started.

Scene shifts to sumi.

Sumi:- so he is that yesterday person.