Part 27

Episode starts with engagement next day morning.
Durga is waiting on road because her car breaks down.sanskar passess from there and sees durga.
Sanskar:-hi durga jii good morning what happen any problem.
Durga:-hi sanskar good morning my car break downed yar i have to go to court.
Sanskar:-come i will drop to there.
Durga:-i think u will drop sheena.
Sanskar:-actually arjun took her to colz.
Durga:-o young love birds are enjoying.

Sanskar:-when elders are not enjoying then atleast younger should enjoy right.
Durga:- hmm and catches his ears and says some people are not dare enough to say that they love someone.
Sanskar open his mouth for durgas statement.
Durga laughs by seesing blank expression of sanskar.
They both leave in car.
In car sanskar asks how do u know that i love your sister.
Durga:-your eye speaks alot than you.
Sanskar rubs her hair and say can u help me by saying wats swaras likes and dislikes and to propose her firstly i should know wat she is thinking of me.
Durga for that i have a idea i will call u and keep phone on speaker and i will ask her wat she is thinking of you.
Sanskar thats great idea.

Durga:-and one more surprise for u from many years your parents and my parents are thinking to do you both marriage.
Sanskar:-serioulsy wow.
Durga:-areyy yarr so exicite this happiness is because that i am going to become your bhabhi or swara s husband.
Sansky thinks for a while and says i am happy to get u as a bhabhi.in future you r going to support me right thats why.
Durga:-my full support is for u only and more than that u need more blessing now.
They both smile and sansky drops her to court and leaves to office.
Laksh cone from down stairs .
Sakshi:-your are coming now its so late first drop arjun to colz.
Laksh:-maa arjun went on bike so that he can accompany sheena.
Raj hits on his head.laksh observes it and realises that he realied and sees to sakshi who is observing them angrily.

Raj say that arjun prososed sheena yesterday and this fellow being elder i dont wat he up to.
Sakshi:-i will explain u naa first laksh u leave to office aftersometime your dad will join u .
Laksh:-slowly gets up and goes near to raj and say all the best dad.u need it now.
Raj:-thank u my son and pray to god that i should come to office in one piece.
Laksh:- thanks dad.
Sakshi:-u are giving them ideas to propose raj u r disguisting.
Raj:-wat i did.
Sakshi:-seriously u dont know wat u did.
Raj:-sakshi first u tell me dont u want ragini and sheena as our daughter in laws sakshi and wats wrong if i gave ideas to my sons to get their loves i am proud of my sons untill now they never let me down my dad at any situation and they also selected very nice persons and dont tell me that u dont like ragini and sheena as our daughter in laws in this house and dont behave like a typical mother.

Sakshi:-thinka for a while and says actually i want them as a daughter in my house after marrying to my sons and haa raj u r right our sons will never make feel us low.
They both smile.
By evening
Durga and swara are sitting at garden and durga calls sanskar .
Durga:-so swara can i ask u something.
Swara:-haa dii.
Durga:-wat do think about laksh and ragini.
Swara:-i think they both like each other not only them i think sheena and arjun also likes each other.
Durga:-then wat do u think about sanskar.
Swara:-of course i like him.
Durga:-u love him or not.
Swara:-franckly dii i dont know i am in very confusing state .
Sanskar is liseninig to them.

Durga:-what is trobling u swara.
Swara:-i dont know that he likes me and my profession dii.
Durga:-swara loving u and ur profession us not different .if we love someone we automatically starts loving their surrounding also and one more thing love just happen swara it wont come from seeing plus and minus as i know him i mean i saw his love towards you in his eyes and your eyes also saying same thing so think ones.
Swara:-what if i prosed him will he accept me.
Durga:-why wont just do it and see and who knows if he prososed u first then.
Swara:-wow dii and thank you for making me realise my love towards sanskar ur worlds best dii.
They both hug and durga cuts the call.
Sanskar starts shouting in happiness.
By lusening this every one runs to his room and watches him jumping on bed.
Sheena:-areyy monkey came in our house call forest department or zoo peopke dad.
Sanskar:-sheena and runs behind her.
Ap:-stops both of them and says wats happen8ng and turns to sanskar and adks wat happen why r u so happy.