7. It Began With A Kiss And Ended With A Date

He started leaning in and I was internally freaking out. Was he about to kiss me. I mean it wasn't that I didn't want him to kiss me as a matter of fact I really want him to kiss me but at the same time I just don't know if I want to be kissed just yet. I have never really dated anybody before let alone kiss them. I could feel his breath on me and I stuttered. "J-Jaxon what are you doing?" I stuttered out surprised not knowing what he was about to do. "This" he said and started tickling me. He started to freaking tickle me and I started laughing and I pushed him away! "That was awful..." I said glaring at him. "Awww why you upset with me Emi?" He asked. "N-no reason." I said calming down from my earlier embarrassment. "Really because I think you thought that I was going to do this." He said leaning in and my eyes widened with me falling onto my back just for him to lean over me. "Wh-" Before I could finish he was kissing me.

I didn't kiss back right away and Jaxon pulled away nervously. "Sorry I thought-" Before he could finish his sentence I pulled him back down for another kiss since I actually knew what was going on. Although I still was't sure why but then we heard something that immediately terrified me. The both of us heard the awful noise of lemon juice packets falling on the sidewalk. "HOLY CRAP EMILY IS KISSING THE DOUCHEBAG!" Katie screamed and I immediately denied it. "No I was umm I uh was...you see technically well... I uh..." I had started but couldn't get the words out. "See I had randomly stopped breathing for no reason and Jaxon was giving me mouth to mouth." I said giving the worst excuse anybody could ever give.

Katie, Andrea, and Destiny were all looking at me with a 'seriously' look on their faces. "do you think we're stupid?" Andrea asked shaking her head. "Do you want me to answer that question honestly or no..." I said hoping they would forget about what they had just saw about one minuter earlier. "Oh no you are not changing the subject " Destiny said to me smirking. "Fine how about I just put this in simple terms... Jaxon has been a jerk to me for an extremely long amount of time yet I still had a crush on him because well he's hot. Long story short we got trapped in a closet talked it out and were officially dating secretly. "Didn't look to secret to me!" Katie said laughing. "Oh shut up as long as you don't tel l my parents everything is fine." I said. "I don't understand why your parents hate me I really am an gr-okay guy." Jaxon said.

I started to laugh internally know completely well why parents hated Jaxon and to be honest it was for good reason too. See I tell my parents everything that goes on in my life and that includes jerk guys who make me really angry. But whenever I am upset I tend to be slightly over dramatic. I told the complete truth about the things that Jaxon did. But I said it in such a dramatic way that well even I would hate Jaxon if I were my own parents. But at the same time my parents are just way to over dramatic and kind of act like Jaxon is going to hurt me which he has never done nor never will do. I'm thinking about just telling my parents about our relationship anyway because we've only been dating a day and we've gotten caught by almost everyone and have already kissed I mean life is moving a little to fast for me as it is. My mom is also way to over protective.

For the rest of practice we goofed around and practiced a few more routines until my parents pulled up. "See ya later guys!" I waved and hopped into my mom's truck. My mom turned on the radio and we drove in silence the rest of the way back to my house. When we got there she sighed and looked at me. "Why was Jaxon Harris at your practice?" She asked and I could tell she wasn't happy. "Because Jaxon and I made up and he wanted to see us practice." I said hoping she would understand but I was clearly wrong. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE TALKING TO THAT BOY!" She yelled loudly and snatched my phone out of my hand. "Mom he apologized to me!" I screamed at her. "I DON'T CARE EMILY YOUR TO YOUNG TO BE DECIDING THINGS LIKE THIS!" She yelled at me. "I am sixteen years old the only reason I don't drive myself to school id because you won't let me even get a permit. I am ready to decide the kind of people I want to surround myself with and guess what I don't want Timmy Thompson to be following me around!" I screamed at her. "Well to bad because you have a date with Timmy next Friday and I am expecting you not to blow it!" She yelled. "You set me up with Timmy Thomas!" I yelled. "A young lady such as yourself needs a boyfriend and I am not letting you date some hooligan." She yelled. "Fine be that way I'm going to my room I'll be out for dinner... Tiffany." I said to my mother storming into my room.