11. Marching Season Is Over And I Think Katie's Going To Kidnap Me

After the events that went down Jaxon obviously got suspended. Morgan was a big help by sneaking in and out of the office so we could exchange messages. She also took a few sneak peaks at the report and apparently it pointed toward Jaxon being the main aggressor but all the witnesses stated Ricky totally deserved it.

On the very last day of Jaxon's  suspension I felt myself get pulled into the janitors closet. I immediately kicked the culprit in his groin.

"Dang, you hold quit the kick," he said. I turned around to see none other than Timmy Tiny-Tape Thompson bending down in pain.

"Oh my god I am so sorry," I said quickly.

"Listen we need to talk about Jaxon and uuhh Brandon," He said blushing.

"I take it he told you," I said shuffling my feet.

"My parents... they don't know," He told me staring at his feet.

"My mom thinks Jaxon is a delinquent," I replied. We stood in awkward silence and I couldn't help but push him further. "Why haven't you told your family?" I asked.

"They don't approve of it. I mentioned that I might be gay before but they immediately shut the idea down," he confided.

"Timmy I'm so sorr-"

"No, I really like Brandon he makes me happy the same way Jaxon makes you happy. The point is I think we should convince our parents that we actually are together so that you can date Jaxon in secret and I don't have to leave behind Brandon." Timmy said.

My heart plunged straight out of my chest. Could this really happen? If I tried would it work? Timmy deserves to be happy with Brandon and I deserve to be happy with Jaxon. But things don't always work the way you want.

"I'll do it. I'm in love with Jaxon and there is no way I'm giving that up." I said.

Next thing I know Morgan opens up the closet in with a grin on her face.

"Guess what," she said.

"Uhh what?" I ask confused as to how she knew I was in the closet.

"I think a really cute guy likes me." She gushed.

"What about your boy-" I started.

"Yeah, that's over." she cut me off leaving.

I gave Timmy a nod before walking out of the closet. I ended up walking straight into Katie. "Ugh I'm not ready for marching season to end tonight," she complained.

"Me either I wish I could see Jaxon tonight," I replied.

"Speaking of which how come Ricky is already out of suspension," she said.

"It's because Ricky has two black eyes, a busted lip, and bruises all over while Jaxon came out without a scratch," I answered.

"So, Ricky's a jerkasaur!" she replied turning green.

"Oh no let's go into the bathroom," I said dragging her.

"KATIE SMASHH!" She screamed  knocking out the bathroom sink.

"OH DEAR LORD JESUS," I screamed. I frantically grabbed a lemon juice water gun that Andrea had given me previously and sprayed it into her mouth. Slowly Katie turned back to normal. "Let's get out of here before somebody questions the sink," I told her.

"I need a favor by the way," She asked.

"Anything you're like the awesomest person in the world." I replied.

"I need you to let me blindfold you, take you to an unknown location, and have you do all the talking." She said seriously.

"Uuh Katie do you have something you'd like to tell me," I asked.