10. I Don't Think Like Is A Strong Enough Word And Jaxon Is Hot When He's Angry

The office got silent and it was as if nobody truly quite knew what they were supposed to say. Katie was angry and Andrea was nervous but I didn't know how to feel. Jaxon and I were threw, I had to date Timmy still, and now some jerk decided he wants to say dumb crap behind.
     "Guys... I got to go." I said storming out.
        I quickly told our band director that I needed to use the restroom and stormed out. Jaxon wasn't in band that day because he was the geek who had started the penny collector club and they were sorting out there penny collection that day. Gosh he was adorable.                                                               .          As I was walking out tears streamed down my face. My life shouldn't be this complicated. So, Jaxon and I broke up, it shouldn't matter we had only been dating like what two weeks. But for some reason it hurt so bad. My chest ached, my hands trembled, and my head was throbbing. I hated him so much he was an idiot, he made assumptions way to quickly, he made every day feel like a thousand years, and worst of all I was starting to more than just like him.                             
      Out of all the things that have made my life complicated he is the number one. I wish he wouldn't have caught my eye, I wish that I didn't get stuck in that closet with him, I wish I wasn't falling truly in love with him. The closer I got to Mr. Millson's class the more nervous and angry I got. In case you are wondering Millson is our English teacher and the Penny Collector Cub's sponsor. He was the first person Jaxon asked because he thought that he was the weirdest teacher in the school and he was right.
      The second I made it to the Penny Collector Club I was a total mess. My mascara and liquid eyeliner was running down my face along with the splotches in my foundation, although my hair was still on fleek, I was still a mess and you could tell.  I opened the door and the first person whose eyes made mine were Jaxon's while everyone else just looked stunned.                                             Jaxon looked up from his magnifying glass and penny with a look of both shock and worry.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

      Emily whats wro-" He said with care and guilt in his voice but I cut him off.                                              

"Why are you so dang dumb Jaxon!" I yelled crying as Brandon looked confused between us."How could not know I liked you!? How could you not know that I wouldn't cheat on you and for the love of God Jaxon how could you not know that I was falling in love with you!" I broke and fell onto my knees and stuffing my head in them.

   I wouldn't dare look any of them in the eye I just admitted everything to Mr. Millson, Brandon Moser, Kane Helton, Gunther Helton, Owen Stankorb, and the douchebag I fell in love with. I cried and cried in my hands for a good thirty seconds before I felt somebody else's hand take mine. I looked up and saw black hair and green eyes making my heart instantly melt. "Stop crying..." He said in a whisper. With those words tears kept slowly and silently falling down my face. "Darn it Emily I said stop crying!" He yelled right as he kissed me. The kiss lasted twenty seconds but it was filled with love and hope that everything would be okay.

   After it was done he leaned his forehead on mine and he closed his eyes as I stared up at the boy kneeling in front of my while I was on my knees. "You're right Emily I am an idiot..." He spoke softly with small chuckle. "But when I saw you with Timmy I was just so-" He started saying before he was loudly cut off.  "TIMMY!" Brandon screamed. We both immediately remembered that everyone in the Jaxon's Penny Collector's Club had just watched the whole thing including the kiss and I turned Tomato red. Looking around I saw Kane laughing in the corner, gunther awkwardly looking at us, Owen videotaping, and Mr. Millson crying with tissue upon tissue piled up on his filthy desk

    But Brandon looked like a weirdo with is mouth gaped open. "My TIMMY!" He screamed while everyone else just jumped. "YOUR TIMMY" We all screamed at the same time. Even Andrea And Katie had joined in because they followed me to Jaxon's Club and watched/heard everything through the window. As we heard them they walked into Mr. Millson's and Brandon turned suddenly embarrased. "Nevermind.." He said shyly. Katie got that look in her eye that she gets when she wants to know something and walked up to him and looked him the eyes before her skin started turning green and she spoke in a low demon voice. "TELL ME!" she demanded. "OKAY TIMMY TINY-TAPE THOMPSON IS MY SECRET BOYFRIEND!" He said as all of our eyes widened. "Timmy is Gay!" We all shouted shocked. "Hey aren't yall shocked that I'm gay?" Brandon asked. We all took a second to look at each other before simultaneously saying the exact same thing. "Not really" we said in unison as Brandon just shrugged his shoulders.

    Next thing I knew Jaxon picked me up and hugged me. "I'm sorry."  He said into my shoulder as I started to cry again on his chest. "I love you its okay..." I sobbed. "Wait..." He said pulling me out of his chest and taking my face in his hands and wiping away my tears. "Why did you only just now break like this...?" He asked softly. "Some guy called me weird and ugly behind my back and I guess it just got my mind running..." I said with a small smile.

    The next thing I knew Jaxon's eyes went dark and his voice went deeper and scarier. "Who said it.." He asked. "It was no one Jaxon it's fine..." I said. "Katie who was it?" He said. "Ricky are we gonna go fight him!" She asked smirking and cracking her knuckles. "No I'm gonna go fight him." He said walking out the door.

    "Jaxon wait!" I called running after him already going towards the band room. Every one except Mr. Millson and his box of tissues had finally caught up to him just as he made it into the band room. He walked up to Rick who had just set his baritone down and decked him in the face. Everyone playing went silent and Ricky screamed like a little girl. "The Crap Jaxon!" He yelled standing up and holding his eye. "Shut up!" Jaxon yelled and dang was it hot when punched Ricky again in the gut. "I don't know what the heck is wrong with you but you don't hit a friend like that bro." He said before punching Jaxon in the eye. It was amazing and just out of the corner of our eye you could see Mr. Shults grabbing his baritone and running to his office and unlike Ricky, Jaxon just stumbled a little and kicked Ricky where the sun dosen't shine. Ricky immediately fell to the ground while everyone watched. It was so cool that nobody was even videoing or taking pictures just watching. Jaxon immediately jumped on top Rick and punched him again. "You!" punch. "Don't ever!" punch. "Talk crap on." punch punch. "My girl!" punch. "Ever again!" punch. After that Brandon and Kane pulled them a yard away from each other and Ricky started laughing. "The weird girl is your girlfriend that is hilario-" He started to say before Jaxon cut him off. "I will beat the living crap out of you,-" Jaxon was about to say more but I covered his mouth.

   He pulled my hand off and broke free of Brandon's grasp ; the room went silent as Jaxon slowly walked up to Ricky and looked him in the eyes. "That girl you called weird is the most beautiful thing that has ever stood on land. She is intelligent, kind, and talented. She is is a girl so perfect that you don't even deserve to be within her presence heck I don't even deserve it but she still graces me with it. I swear if you ever and I mean ever make that girl cry again I'll give you more than just bruises." He said.  The next thing he did was walk right up to me and kiss me in front of the entire band. It was short but it was worth it because the next thing he did was amazing. "This girl right her is mine! If any of you tell your parents about us I would be sorry and if you tell any of your friends I would be real careful to make sure that whatever happens this girl's mom does not find out. If any of you hurt or try to her from me than I would be scared to sleep at night. I love her and I will do anything to keep her in my life. Anything." He said and the whole room slowly nodded and everyone all agreed to keep their mouth shut.

   Next thing we knew Shults came out of his office as if he was hiding because he knew Jaxon was fighting for me and I was one of his favorite students. "Brandon, Kane take those two to the office and everyone else put your stands up." He said before drinking his once carbonated water and cringing because Morgan shook it. Next thing I knew Morgan, Cori, Andrea, Katie, and Brandon surrounded me. "Your boy is pretty hot when he's angry," Cori said. "Key word my boy." "My boy is hot when he's angry." I smirked.