8. Where is Jaxon And Why Won't He Answer His Phone?

After my mother told me that I had to go on a date with Timmy I was furious she was so controlling! I got out my phone and figured I should text Jaxon but there was a small problem. HE WASN'T ANSWERING ME!! After about hours and hours if waiting I got a message from Nikki.

Nikki: Hey! OMG Thank you so much for blowing my cover and making things more awkward cause Tadashi kissed meee!!

Emily: You're welcome OMG I am so happy for you but RN my mom is making me go out on a dat with Timmy Tiny-Tape Thompson so ttyl hashtag can't get ahold of Jaxon.

Nikki: Wow. That.... sucks.

I internally screamed I mean for goodness sakes Jaxon I stole my phone from my mother for you, so you could sure as heck answer me! How is my life already super dramatic we literally have been dating like a day and we've already been stuck in a closet, called to the office, kissed, and now we're being forbidden to date by my mom. I seriously like Jaxon so I guess the only option is that we totally shouldn't be together because there are no true signs of this relationship actually heading anywhere not to mention we're kids who could move on easily...

Well HECK NAWI may not be in LOVE with the guy but I sure ain't gonna just dump him because my mother thinks I'd be better if with Timmy Tiny-Tape Thompson.

That night I went to bed and prayed that Jaxon would be at school that day. News Flash he wasn't. He also wasn't there Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Thursday and get this he wasn't even there on Friday!! Now I know what your thinking. It isn't that bad go on the date with Timmy and when Jaxon gets back he'll be chill and no harm done. Well do things ever work out that way no. So don't be all smart alloc with me or I kick you where the sun don't shine and if your a chick well we both know how painful boob punches can be. Sorry I'm getting aggressive aren't I well. I guess just retelling the story of how Jax and I got to together is even more nerve wracking than living through it. That entire day was nerve wracking. I knew that if I didn't find Jaxon soon and he heard from one of out classmates I went on a date with Timmy he would think I was cheating on him. But sadly on Friday he wasn't there and I had to go home and get ready for my date.

    After I got home I walked in and my mother looked at me furiously. "Whats your problem?" I said with sass cause ya know I'm a rebel. "You left your phone at home honey and guess who has sent you 63 unread messages, 4 missed calls, and 25 voice mails. Jaxon I thought to myself and my suspicions were confirmed. "JAXON HARRIS!" She said angrily. "Well um Im gonna go put on a fancy, modest dress, that the nuns would approve of later mom!" I said skedaddling  to my room.

   At the date Timmy gave me a rose and said nothing the whole time. We ate at a restraunt, saw a movie, and weve been walking nonstop for like two house and honestly I couldn't take it anymore. "I dont like you at all" we both said simultaneously and I was shocked. "I'm dating somebody in secret!"  We both said. "Well than I'm leavin see ya lata losa!" I said fist pumping the air than I turned around and saw Jaxon my heart immediately started beating faster. "Jaxon you have to let me explain..." I said almost on the verge of tears. "I can't believe you chose Timmy Tiny-Tape Thompson over me..." he said angrily and heartbroken. "Jaxon wait" I yelled out for him. "No I guess it's over now huh?" He said storming off.

    See what I had to go throught I swear he's more hormonal than me. He didn't even give me the chance to say anything it's like he was on his man period 24/7. But whatever.