Chapter 19.

Camila, if you ever want to sing a song, or two or whatever, you can do it now or never. Luis and me will be leaving in an hour." Erica spoke to Camila. She on the other hand was talking to Troy.

"Okay, thanks, Erica." Camila smiled at her.

"Are you really going to do the thing we discussed?" Troy whispered to Camila. Lauren guessed that they didn't want her to hear what they were discussing, but oh well, she could hear it, and so she might as well listen.

"Yes, you know I never lose a bet. So I won't lose this one. Get your fifty bucks ready, mister." Camila whispered back.

"I thought you would have lost your touch by now Cabello. But I guess you're still as badass as you were back then." Troy laughed.

"As long as you know it." Camila winked. She stood up and turned around. She started to walk towards the stage. Quickly, Lauren stood up and grabbed the brunette's wrist.

"What is going on with you and Troy" Lauren asked worried.

Camila softly sighed. "Look, Lo. It doesn't matter. Troy and me just have this little bet going on. But it doesn't have anything to do with you."

A sick feeling crept upon Lauren. "Does this have something to do with Paul?"

Camila had a cocky smile around her lips. "Yes, it does. I'm sorry Lo. But Troy dared me the first day that he was here to do this. I have never lost a bet to Troy and I'm not planning to lose this one either. I'm really sorry, Lauren. But remember, it's just a joke. It doesn't mean anything." She placed a hand on Latina arm, trying to sooth her.

Lauren shrugged off the hand on her arm. "What is it? What's the bet?"

Camila looked at her in confusion. "Why are you so mad?"

"What is it, Camz?"

Camila averted her eyes. "This stupid song Troy and me wrote."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "What is the song about? What does it say about Paul?"

"There are a couple of jokes about his non-existent mouth."

Lauren rolled her eyes again. "You are not going to do this. Shut it down."

"Wait, what?" Camila stared at her.

"You heard me. You aren't going to sing a song about Paul's mouth, which is, yes, maybe a little smaller than average, but still. You can't sing a song about his mouth in front of all these people? That's just rude."

Camila averted her eyes in shame. "Look, it isn't personal to Paul. It's just a small, practical joke. It won't hurt anyone."

"Seriously? It will hurt Paul. And it'll hurt me."

"Come on, Lo. Troy will think I'm a laughing stock if I don't do this."

Lauren inhaled sharply before placing her both hands on the brunette's shoulders.

"Let me put it this way. Remember how we were talking about having sex?"

Camila nodded confused. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Well, if you sing your stupid song, you will not get on this body tonight, or any other night in the future for all I care. So I would strongly advise you not do this."

Lauren stepped a little closer and put Camila's long, brown hair behind her ear. She brought her mouth closer to the ear shell.

"And I was really looking forward to fucking you tonight, Camila. Because your ass looks amazing in that dress. And don't get me even started about your boobs." Lauren whispered lowly. She could feel that Camila took a deep breath.