Chapter 20.

Lauren woke up next to the still sleeping Camila. Her face was half covered with her long-brown hair. She looked peaceful, her breath even and regular. The blankets of the bed covered up her naked body. Lauren couldn't help but smile at the thought of last night. It was perfect. She knew that they took their time to seal the deal, but it was totally worth it. Images of Camila of last night flashed in front of brunettes eyes.

Her eyes shifted again to the sleeping person next to her. Lauren trailed her fingers to place Camila's hair behind her ear. She then stared at Camila's beautiful face. She mesmerized her, in more than one way. Her beautiful hair that seemed endless. Her olive-like skin that looked amazing. Lauren felt sad that Camila was still sleeping, because that means that she couldn't stare into those gorgeous eyes. But then again, staring at Camila had soon become one of her most favorite thing to do.

She just seemed peaceful. She finally seemed at rest, without a worry. Lauren always felt like the brunette always seemed worried. And when she was sleeping, she didn't need to worry, because everything was right where it's supposed to be. Lauren lay right next to Camila after an amazing night Lauren was sure the both of them would never forget.

Lauren placed a feather-light kiss on Camila's lips, hoping that she wouldn't wake up. She just couldn't help herself. Her lips looked amazing. She had to stop herself from actually lifting up the blanket so that she could check out her body. But that would be quite pervy now, wouldn't it? Suddenly, the breathing of Camila changed. But her eyes were still shut tight.

"I know you are awake, Camz." Lauren laughed.

Camila quickly opened her eyes, a small smile around her lips. "Damn." She laughed. "I hoped that you would give me another kiss like before."

Lauren gulped. So she really was awake for a while. Oh well. "No, you're busted now. Don't expect a sweet morning kiss from me now, missy." Lauren laughed.

Cama on the other hand started pouting. "Oh man. I was really hoping for some sweet lady kisses before breakfast and seeing all the people from the wedding and hearing all those stories. And all that without even a morning kiss? That's going to be tough, Lo." Camila smiled.

Lauren grunted. "Fine. If you really insist."

Lauren leaned in slowly, wanting to enjoy every single second before they leant in. Camila's eyes were wide-open, staring back into green ones. Her eyes still full of sleep, but somehow, even though it was still early, already filled with such a beautiful intense look where Lauren couldn't manage to look away from.

She leaned in until their lips were an inch apart. They could feel the breath of both of them reverb between their lips. Lauren stared right into Camila's eyes. Both of them didn't want to be the first one to end their little game that they had just started. Who could hold on the longest without the temptation of leaning in?

But the eye contact was too intense for Camila and she leaned in first, quickly closing her eyes in the process of their lips touching. The kiss started off slow, but Camila quickly deepened it, rolling Lauren over and straddled her. At that exact moment, Lauren's stomach decided to make a dying-whale sound. Oh shit.

Okay, Lauren was starving but really? Was there no better time for her stomach to make clear that she was hungry. Camila laughed loud.

"Let's get some food in you, won't we?" Camila rolled off Lauren and she sighed loud. Damn her stomach. She wasn't going to say no to morning sex but her stomach had to get in the way.

"I'd rather have something else inside of me." Lauren grunted silently.

Camila laughed. Damn, she hoped that she wouldn't have heard that.