CHAPTER 2

I busted through a big white door. In the room was 10 rows on each side with a path through the middle. At the top was a long table with Alpha Kenny, Luna Katie, and their son soon to be Alpha Greg sitting together.

"Hey,sorry if I'm late. I kind of forgot." I said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

Everybody turned back around like I wasn't even there.

'Rude' I thought. I looked around trying to find a empty seat.

"Rose, over here." said a voice

I looked over to see my mom and dad waving me over. I quickly walked over to them and sat down.

"Now that everyone is here how about we begin?" said Alpha Kenny. " We have been informed that Alpha Spike is in the area. We don't know yet why he is here but I can promise that we will fine out. That concludes the meeting for today."

Everybody got up and started talking about Alpha Spike. Alpha Spike is the most feared, dangerous, powerful and strangest pack Alpha we have ever had. People say just one look at him and you'll shake for two week out of fear.

"Rose, are you coming home or what?"asked mom. I turned to her. " No, mom I'm going to get something to eat but Ill be home later."

I walked out the door and got in my car. 'Man, I'm hungry. Ohhhh I know where I wanna eat.' I thought as I turn a corner.

~~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~

I drove in the driveway of Carrie's fast food place. They have the best cheeseburger in the world. I get out of my car and walk in the place. At the counter two sexy twin men dressed in black pants and red shirts are ordering. I can tell they're werewolfs by their sent. I really don't pay that much attention to them. I walked to the bathroom to pee and wash my hands before I eat. On the way out I walked into this, what felt like, a wall. My instincts kicked in and my fist went flying, slamming into someone's nose. It was in that moment this amazing sent hit my nose and only one word came to my mind. 'MATE!!'

Happiness went though me at that thought. Realization came to my mind.

"Oh god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." My eyes shot up to see the most chocolate brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Mate?" said the man in front of me.

"Yes,hey I'm really sorry " I said nodding and smiling.

He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest tightly.

"My mate, I've finally found you. I'm never letting you go." he said with his face in my hair. 'Wow, he don't even seem mad... YAYYYYYY my mate's not mad at me'

"Is your face ok?" I asked worried

My mate pulled away and laughed. He brought his hand up to me cheek.

"Yeah,yeah I'm ok. I'm just more glad I've found you. What's your name?" he said.

"I'm Rose Mary, and you?" I asked

A smirk came to his oh so sexy face.

"I'm Alpha Spike"