CHAPTER 5

All I could do was stand there with my mouth dropped to the floor. The fake blonde snapped her head to face me.
"Who the hell are you and what are you doin in MY mate shirt" said the skank with growl.
As soon as she said my mate my wolf lost it. I pounced on her fat ass and started throwing punches. The slut started screaming and I'm glad these walls are sound proof because I'm not about to stop. I grad her by the hair and started banging her head into the headboard then I began slapping her in the face so many times it sounded like applause. She tried to push me off her but it didn't work it just made my wolf more pissed off. By that time I had no control over my senses which is probably why I didn't hear the door open or feel a very familiar presence behind me. However, I did feel it when a strong arm wrapped around my waist.
" ROSE, STOP, YOUR GONNA KILL HER!!!" Yelled Spike in his alpha voice.
He pulled me off her and made an iron chain out if his arms locking me in place.
"I KNOW THATS THE POINT. NOW, LET ME GO SO I CAN FINISH THE JOB, DAMNIT" I screamed right back

"Spikey, that bitch attacked me out of nowhere an for no reason. I want her punished now." whined the little bitch.

Her face bloody with scars left from me.

"Spike I'm sorry to say this but I can't do it, I thought I could but I can't, not when seeing her naked on a bed that's suppose to be ours." I said breaking from his hold; running out the door down the hall down and out the house as tears streamed down my face. I change into my wolf and ran home all the while feeling like half of me is missing. When I got home I ran up stairs to my room and jumped under my covers crying myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling like hell and probably looked like shit. I couldn't, wouldn't, get out of bed it hurt to much. I miss my mate so bad. Why did I say that? How could I have said that? God, I'm such a bitch. I just felt... I don't know. I've never felt like that. Which is weird I mean Spike didn't do anything wrong so why am I doin this. I can't even think straight anymore, I'm losing my mind. I just need time to cool off and clear my head. I can live a few days without my mate. No big deal, besides he probably hates me now after what I did. What do you do after you find your mate then lose him in the same day? Forget it, I'll just stay in bed for a few days; crying my eyes out missing him like hell.