CHAPTER 6

That is a pic of the Beast inside of Alpha Spike
~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~

Spike pov.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked as anger slowly started to fill inside of me.

Sabrina got off the bed and ran to me; wrapping her arms around me tight.

"Oh baby, who was ugly pathetic excuse for a werewolf? Y did she call you her mate?" Squeaked Sabrina

The beast in me come out, not my wolf , the beast. I grabbed her by the neck and throw her into the wall. I got right in her face and let out an alpha roar.

"I'm so sick of your voice" I growled

I slapped her in the face so hard her neck broke and killed her. As her body slid down it the floor I walked out of the room down the stairs and out the door.

"Now, to got my mate back."

My eyes glow blood red at the thought of my mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

I got a mile from my mate's house when wolfs from the other pack came out growling at me. It didn't take long for me to massacre everyone there. I didn't have time for that I needed my mate. The faster I ran the more I can feel the pain that my mate is goes through. I got to the house that smelled strongly of my mate. I looked up to see a boucany with pick curtains in the windows. I listen closely for my mate only to hear her crying. Faster then werewolf possible I was up the house and on the boucany. I bust through the door.

"MATE!!!" I roared.

My Rosey screamed and spun around with tears still pouring over her face.

"Spike?" She whispered

I growled pushing her against the wall; putting my nose in her neck. I take a beep breath before licking her neck where the mating mark soon will be. I wrap my arms around her slim waist tightly.

"Missed you." I purred in her neck

I felt the tears on my head as she cried, wrapping her arms around me.

" I'm sorry, Spike. So sorry, I didn't mean it. I missed you so much. Please don't leave me." she sobbed in my shoulder.

"Never leave mate." I said licking her neck again

Just as I was about the bite her neck making her mine the door busted open reviling the last thing I ever expected to see.