Drama pt.2

"Henry, stop!" I said laughing as he tickled me. He stops for a second and looks at me and smiles real big. "Nope, don't believe I will." He says as he goes to tickle me again, but I got up and ran to my room. I stuck my tongue out at him before closing my door and locking it. "Baby, I'll stop. Please come out." He's says in a whiny voice. "Promise?" I say with quiet giggle. "I promise baby girl." He said softly. I blushed at him calling me that as I slowly opened my door.

    I looked to find him looking at a picture hanging on the wall. "Who is this babe?" He said as he looked at me then back at the photo. "That's me, my brother, mother, and dad." I said with a little smile. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" I took his hand and lead him to the couch and we sat down. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "My mom died from child birth with my little brother, who also didn't make it when I was 8. My dad left when I was 12. No warning, my brother and I woke up one day and he was gone." He took my hand in his and looked at me with his blue eyes. "I know how that is babe. I'm sorry." I looked at him puzzled. "My mom left when I was little because my dad beat on her. Now he beats on me, only when he's drunk though." I gripped his hand a little tighter them leaned in to give him a hug. "I know I can't offer much, but you are more than welcome to hide out here when he gets that way." I said as he gave me a weak smile. "What about your brother, have you told him about us?" He said giving me a questioning look. "No. He's never home. When I get a chance I will babe." I said smiling.

     "Let's go for a walk." Henry stated. I looked at him a little hesitant. "It'll be okay, I won't let anyone hurt you."  He said as placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled and nodded my head. He grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. We were walking past the school and I noticed Vic sitting down by the fence with his hand over his nose. "Baby, I think something is wrong with Victor." I said looking in his direction. We walked up to him to see his nose was busted. "Who did this man?" Henry said a little pissed. "Patrick.." Vic scuffed. "I heard what happened and I asked him why he let it happen. He laughed and said it was none of my damn business. I looked at him and said every since you two got together, he's been acting jealous. That's when he hit me, but I got him back so it's all good." I sit down beside Vic and looked at his nose. "Come on Vic, let's get you cleaned up. Henry, babe will you help him up?" I said softly.

    We got back to my house and I had Victor to sit on the tub while I grabbed a rag and ran warm water over it. "Tilt your head back, this is going to hurt. A lot." I said looking at him as he did so. "Babe, come and hold his head still please." He gave me a nod and did so. "On the count of 3 I'm going to pop your nose back into place." I said as he gave me a thumbs up. "Okay 1,2, and 3" "What the hell! That fucking hurt like a bitch." Vic yelled. "I told you it would, now keep your head tilted back." I stated as Henry let out a small laugh. "Shut up Henry." Vic hissed. He still continued to laugh as he walked out of the bathroom.

     As I was cleaning up the mess in the bathroom I told Victor he could tilt his head back up. "Where did you learn to do that Kel's?" He asked. "Well  let's just say Richie was good practice." I giggled. He laughed a little and it went quite. "I'm sorry about today. I knew Patrick was going to put Greta up to that and I didn't tell you.." he said quietly. "It's okay Vic, it happens. Nothing I can't handle." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and we went in the living room to find Henry watching some kind of movie. I went to my room and grabbed a white shirt I had laying around and went back to the living room and tossed it at Victor. "Thanks Kel's." I nodded as he went an changed.

      "Babe let's go get milkshakes, please." I begged. "Yeah Henry. What she said." Victor spoke up. "Fine but you're buying your own Vic." Henry said as he got up. "I know this." Vic said joking around. We were all sitting at the table outside talking and making jokes while drinking our milkshakes. "....but seriously man, Patrick's out of the gang. For many reasons." Henry said grabbing your hand. "Belch will probably leave to then. You know how close him and Patrick are." Victor said as he took the last drink of his milkshake then throwing his cup away. Henry shrugged his shoulders. "I mean the whole gang thing has been going down hill for awhile now. I'm surprised it lasted this long." Henry said. "That means no more bulling my friends at all anymore for you 2." I said looking at them. They looked at each other and back at me. "No promises babe." Henry said. I crossed my arms and gave him a glare. "Fine..." They both scuffed.

    As we were leaving the spot where we got our milkshakes, we all started walking down towards the barrens. It was quite, just the sound of the gravels under our feet as we walked. Then something broke the silence. "Help! Please." A familiar voice screamed. I looked at Henry and Vic, concern written on there faces. "Come on you 2 goofs, just don't stand there." I said as I jumped over the small railing and slid down the hill. "Baby, wait! There's no telling what's going on down there." Henry said but I was to far ahead to care. I stopped out of breath and Henry and Vic got caught up to me, out of breath as well. We heard a the scream again, except it was way closer. I started walking towards it but Henry stopped me. "Stay here. Me and Vic will check it out." I crossed my arms and gave him a sad face. He gave me a kiss and singled Vic to follow him.

    "What the fuck man!!" I heard Henry scream. I ran until I saw Vic with his hand over his mouth with shock by whatever he saw. He saw me and mouthed me to stay back, but I never listen. I walked up and the sight I seen made tears start forming in my eyes. "Oh no..." I whispered to myself as holding back my tears was no longer an option...

A/n: This chapter probably sucks, it was last minute. I'm sorry guys. Thank you to everyone who has came this far with me. I can't thank you enough. This story will get better, I'm still getting used to all of this. Plus school getting in the way. Anyway guys I'll have the next chapter up by Sunday. I love you guys! 💕 Sorry for any errors missed.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but what do you think Kelsey saw that Vic didn't want her to see?

Word Count:1297