We Need To Talk

Its been a few days since the incident, and I mean I'm used to staying home all the time. The fact that I absolutely have to now just makes it more miserable. No one is ever here with me. Henry is always at work or school, and my brother is at work or god knows where.

My cell phone rings and it's in my bedroom because usually no one tries calling me. Im in the living room and almost fall getting to it on time. It was an unknown number but I picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" I say faintly. "Kels?" The voice speaks back. "Yeah, who is this?" I questioned. "It's Vic, I called to tell you that you left your heels over at my house from the party the other night." He said. "Oh, can you bring them over. I'm kinda grounded." I said laughing a bit. "Yeah, I'll be right over." He laughed. "Alright, see ya." I spoke. "See ya." He said before hanging up.

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating a snack when a faint knock on the door caught my attention. "Come in." I yelled. Vic walked in the kitchen, and one look at him made part of that night flashback in my head. My mouth dropped as a tear started to run down my cheek. "Kels?" Vic asked. "Are you okay?" He said worried. I looked at him and shook my head slowly. "Do you remember what happened that night, at the party?" I said, tears now flowing down my face.

"Yes Kelsey, and I am so sorry. I never meant for things to go that far." He said sitting down. I looked at him, confused. "Something tells me we're talking about 2 different things." I said. He was about to say something when the front door opened and closed. It was Henry, he didn't even say anything. He walked in the kitchen, looked at Vic and just huffed. When he walked out of the kitchen opening up the beer he got out of the fridge, he didn't even embrace the fact I was there.

**(Possible Trigger Warning Ahead )**

I looked at Vic and shook my head. "He has done that every since the party. I'm tired of it." I said annoyed. "Kels, he's been drinking. Saying something might not be a good idea right now." Vic said worried. I just looked at him and nodded my head. I'm pissed to the point I'm crying and the more I sit here, the more it aggravates me.

I got up and wobbled my way to the living room, where Henry was, and stood in front of him. "Could you like move, please that'd be great sweetheart." He huffed. I looked at him and smirked before I wobbled over to the tv and cut it off. "We need to talk Henry." I said sternly. "There's nothing to talk about." He said through gritted teeth.

I was about to walk off when the temptation ran over me. I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah Henry, there actually is." I said catching his attention. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME HENRY!!!" I screamed, tears flowing down my face. "THATS WHY YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING ME THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS!!" I screamed again. He looked at me, a evil smirk plastered on his face. He got up and walked up to me, staying a few inches back. "What did you expect sweet cheeks, you haven't been putting out." He laughed. "I knew you were going to throw that in my face asshole. It's kinda hard to put out, don't you think?" I said gesturing to my leg. "I didn't ask for this Henry." I added. "You think I did?" He scuffed.

"Still doesn't give you the right to cheat, now does it?" I said crying. "Honey, you aren't the icing on top of the cake." He said. "What are you talking about Henry?" I said confused. "Oh so pretty boy over here didn't tell you." He said laughing. I looked at Vic, who was standing in the doorframe to the living room, he had his head down. "Could someone tell me what in the hell happened?" I said annoyed. "You cheated on me too sweetheart." He said taking another drink of his beer. I looked at him, then Vic. Henry smirked, Vic couldn't look at me, and I dropped to the floor. "I can't believe this." I thought to myself.

A/N:

This is where the drama starts back up. Don't worry the flashback will take place next chapter, so we know exactly why it all happened the way it did.

**THERE WILL BE A SMUT SCENE NEXT CHAPTER **
I'll have it labeled so if you guys don't like that kind of stuff you can skip past it.

I love you guys!💕 this is unedited but I looked over it. Sorry for any missed errors guys.

Next Update: Friday or Saturday, just depends on how my week goes.

Word Count:834