Wanna Beer?

"Baby, come on we're going to be late." Henry yelled from the living room. "I'm almost done." I yelled back annoyed.  I applied my lipstick and took one last look in the mirror. "Done." I said smiling to myself.

Kelsey's Outfit and Hair..

Kelsey's Makeup..

   "Babe, seriously lets

   "Babe, seriously lets..."  Henry said opening the door. He stood there looking me up and down. I walked past him and looked back, and he was still standing there looking at me. I laughed a little and stood there with my arms crossed. "Lets go then." I said smiling. He walked over to me, and kissed me. "You're are so beautiful Kels." He said with a smile on his face. "It's the makeup." I said jokingly. He just laughed.

    We make it to the party, and I can already tell there's beer here before we walk in. I grip Henry's hand and look at him. "Don't worry babe, I'm not going to do anything stupid." He spoke rather loudly due to the music. "You better not, you know how you get when you're drinking." I said sternly. He just looked at me and that's when Vic came over and greeted us.

    Vic looked at me and gave me a huge hug. "Still on crutches?" He said. "Sadly yes, it ruins the whole look of the outfit." I said with a pouting face. "You're still beautiful." He said smiling. Causing me to smile back. I looked at Henry and I could tell he was getting pissed. He walked off, making a scene as he stormed off. "It we just a damn compliment Henry!!" I screamed, but he was to far off to hear me.

   "Great." I mumbled to myself. "I'm sorry Kels, I didn't mean to start anything." Vic said with concern on his face. "It's fine. Henry is just being Henry." I huffed. "Wanna beer?" Vic said smiling. "You know, that does sound pretty good." I smiled. With that, we made our way through the crowd and the loud music.

The Next Day..
   I woke up and instantly felt like shit. I still had my dress on from last night, which is mostly a blur. I don't even remember how I got home.
   Then a knock on the door knocked me out of my thinking. "Yeah?" I said rather low. My brother opened my door, and looked at me sternly. "What did I say about partying?" He said and I could tell he was pissed. "Not to do it." I said looking down. He stood there, not saying a word. "I can't let this slide Kelsey. Henry and you both are grounded. Meaning you are not to leave this house unless I say so. Henry can go to work and that's it." He said. "What about school, and how long are we grounded?" I questioned. "Well you're homeschooled and of course he has to go. You know what I meant Kelsey. You're both are till I say otherwise." He said as he closed my door. "Fucking great." I huffed.

"Where's Henry?" I yelled. "He's at work, and don't worry about telling him. He already knows." He yelled back. I heard the front door close and laid back down. One thing ran through my mind. "What in the hell happened last night?"

A/N:

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a decent day.

Don't worry, they'll be a flashback soon. Let's just say Kelsey really doesn't want to remember once it comes back to her.

Love you guys!!💕 sorry for any missed errors. The chapters will start getting long again soon as well guys.

Next Update: Wednesday

Word Count:604