Holy Shit

Flashback
Vic pulled me through the sweaty bodies, and to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and handed me a cold one. I opened it and basically chugged it. By the time I sat the empty can on the counter, Vic was gone. I just shook it off, and grabbed another beer.

I walked around the house and got a few cat calls. I rolled my eyes and continued looking for Henry. "Where could he be?" I asked myself. Then it hit me. "Maybe upstairs?" I said to myself.

I walked up the steps and I went straight to Vic's room. I opened the door and covered my mouth at what I saw. "Henry?" I said slamming the door shut. His eyes went wide when he saw it was me. "Fuck.." he mumbled. "Would you like to explain because I would sure love to hear why the fuck you're getting head from another bitch." I scuffed.

It was silence for a minute, along with a few death looks. "Damn it, come on man. She was going to find out sooner or later." Henry said. The cover got pulled back to reveal, Vic? "Okay, is this some kind of joke? I know I'm not that drunk guys." I said laughing. The room went quite and they both looked at me.

"Holy shit, you guys are for real. I don't even know what to say, or how to feel." I said starting to pace back an forth. "My boyfriend cheated on me with a guy." I said quietly to myself. I grabbed my hair, then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. That's when Henry walked up to me and kissed me passionately.

**(SMUT AHEAD)**

"Just relax babygirl, this is going to feel amazing." Henry whispered. Vic was planting soft kisses on one side of my neck, while Henry was doing the same on the other side. Soft breathing moans left my lips. They both stopped and looked at one another, and shook there heads.

    Henry grabbed my hand, helping me to the bed. Then clothes came off piece by piece until we were all completely undressed. Vic started off by kissing my lips and making his was down.

    He stopped at my breast and began sucking on my nipples. That's when Henry started to kiss me softly. He put his hand on my core, and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I moaned into the kiss and I felt him smirk against my lips. He got up and moved the leg I couldn't, and before I could blink he had 2 fingers in me. Sucking on my clit while Vic began kissing my neck again. My moans become louder as I gripped the sheets. "Fuck, I'm close." I said throwing my head back on the pillow.

   With that, I released my juices. Henry smirks as he looks at Vic, once again nodding there heads. I looked at them confused. "My turn." Vic whispers in my ear. Vic lines himself up to my entrance, and slowly slides in. I moan softly as Henry's lips met mine. He pulls his member out gesturing for me to please him. I started sucking, picking up the pace little by little. My moaning helped bring pleasure faster. "Don't stop babygirl." He said roughly.

    When he released in my mouth, I swallowed and looked up at Vic. He was close, and so was I. His pace slowed down as he released, me not to far behind. Vic got up and slipped some clothes on, and left the room. I looked at Henry who smirked at me.

  He got up and placed my bad leg over his shoulder. Then shoved his member inside me. "Fuck Henry.." I screamed. He stopped and looked at me, lust in his eyes. "I'm your daddy and you're mine." He said grabbing my neck. With that he began thrusting in and out of me. "Daddy." I moaned. "Right there, don't stop." I continued as he released his hand from my neck to get a better grip on my leg. I felt the knot in my stomach grow bigger. I gripped the sheets and moaned again. I released my juices, painting for breathe. Henry had sweat dripping off his muscle toned body as his thrust became sloppy. He soon released inside of me and laid down right by me. Both out of breathe, we laid there in silence for a minute.

**(End of Smut)**

  Henry looked at me and stroked a piece of hair behind my ear. He smiled lightly and looked at me with those blue eyes. "You can't tell anyone about this." He said, still painting for air a little. I nod my head and just smile at him. "You're mine and it's rare I share. This just kind of happened though." He said. "Baby, I'll always be yours." I smile before planting a kiss on his lips.

   He kissed my forehead and wrapped me in his arms. I'm shocked at what just happened. I just had a threesome with my boyfriend and his best friend. It was something different, and a good kind of different. It felt amazing though. The real question is, how long has this been going on between them? My thoughts are trapped in my mind as I slowly dose off to sleep.

A/N:
Plot twist. Sorry if the smut sucks, it was a threesome and I can barely write a regular smut scene.

The news is out, but do you really call that cheating?? More drama to come soon!

  I love you guys and I'm sorry for any missed errors because I literally just scanned over it. 💕

Next Update: Wednesday

Word Count: 948