... but not as much as you are (Part 16)

Curse me out! You're so pretty when you put me down. I could buy you roses, but petals always fall when I'm around. (Curse Me Out)

"Kiss me. You did it to him, too. Show me that you want me more than him.", he commanded her. That was not how she had wanted their first kiss to go. Yesterday it would have been perfect. Now, she felt dirty with Bowers' touch on her. His hands moved towards her hips, allowing her to stretch upwards to fulfill his order. He's so much taller than Bowers.  She hated the thought of the other boy. This was supposed to be Patrick and her moment. Right now her mind had been cleared of all the doubts she had about Patrick and was solely filled with want. With need. Apparently, that sentiment was shared by the taller boy. The way he leered down at her seemed almost feral. Not that she didn't like that. Actually, she was a bit ashamed to admit that his rough, possessive demeanor somehow made her want him even more.

Yet, she also yearned for the rather soft sides he had revealed to her. At the Quarry for instance. He had seemed almost like a completely different person. Now he only impatiently motioned for her to start. Still, her Patrick was underneath the tough exterior. And she wouldn't refuse kissing him, when she had longed for it to happen. "I don't want him", her soft whisper almost didn't reach his ears.

Blushing faintly, she started pressing small kisses on his neck. Patrick was far more responsive than Bowers. Pulling her even closer to him, mere inches separating their bodies, and allowing a breathy moan to escape his throat. She forbid herself any thoughts of the other bully to focus solely on Patrick. Slowly moving upwards with her mouth. She even contemplated leaving her own hickey on his neck. But for now she left it at teasing him with the soft carressing. His short panting breaths confirmed that she must have done something right.

Honestly, she was surprised that Patrick gave her such a free reign. Almost. His left still supported her hip... Well, actually it was a little lower than that. Not that she particularly minded it in that instance. And his right had travelled upwards to get tangled in her hair. Keeping her close to him. It didn't last long until Patrick took charge once more. He bent down and finally his lips met hers. His teeth lightly grazed her lips making her gasp a little. Immediately, Patrick seized his chance and slipped his tongue in.

It felt weird at first. Despite his confident demeanor Patrick appeared to be uncertain of how to kiss her in a way she would enjoy. She briefly opened her eyes, she had reflexively closed the instance their lips met. He almost appeared to be asking for her permission. A little late now, Hockstetter. Still, she reassured him with a small smile against his lips that she was alright with this.

Frankly, alright didn't even begin to describe her emotions. The fireworks were nothing against the sensations chasing through her body right now. Patrick had only awaited that small sign of consent. She closed her eyes again, as he started to get into the kiss. Aggressively exploring every inch of her mouth. Despite her senses discerning every single sensation magnified once more, she only focused on him. A predator devouring his prey. And she enjoyed it. Lips still locked, Patrick  lifted her up, pressing her back against the wall with his body. She wrapped her legs around him, panting a little. She felt Patrick's accelerated heartbeat pumping wildly through his chest. With a teasing smirk she acknowledged the fact, though her heartbeat probably matched his.

Then after the short break, spent with heavy panting, his mouth was on hers again, deepening the kiss. Involuntarily, she let out a moan at the sensations of his skilled tongue. This time she felt his smirk against her lips. Before he pulled back. Needily, she ran her fingers through his hair, to get him  back to her. That smug bastard. Not even bothering to hide his smug smirk, Patrick slowly brushed her slightly opened lips with his, before dipping down with his head.