Chapter 1

Whoosh... I saw a weird place. Everything had corners and sides on them. Blocks everywhere... The inhabitants of this weird place looked familiar but still... weird... Everything was made of blocks. I had no idea how I got here and it feels like I've just been born with no memories. There was a sun in the sky that was a giant square in the sky. I looked at myself and I was a wearing light blue T-Shirt and I had dark blue pants that were soft but I had no shoes. The first thing I heard was the whistling wind and my stomach grumbling. I was really starving and needed food immediately. There was a pig with a square head that was peculiar and it looked at me. I didn't wanna slaughter it but, I was seriously starving so I punched it and it tried to escape into the plains of grass and bushes. I chased after it and I punched it once more and the pig fell down and it turned into a floating red and raw porkchop. It was really peculiar how it happened. EVERYTHING was weird here. I reached my hand out for the raw porkchop and the floating flesh disappeared right after I touched it. A millisecond later, it appeared on my hand. I ate it and it tasted awful and gross. 

It helped fill my stomach and I relaxed a little bit. I kept thinking how I ended up in this place or how all of this is possible. I looked around and found trees that had cubes of wood and leaves. Luckily, I collected some apples that were laying on the ground which were probably from the trees. Instincts suddenly appeared in my mind that I was surprised by an idea I haven't even thought about yet. The instinct told me to build a wooden shack on the plains. I didn't know how I would even build one. I got very mad all of a sudden. I didn't want to stay here and I'm all alone here. I let out my anger by punching the tree that is in front of me. It made a large crack on the tree. I punched it once more and the crack got larger. I punched a few more times and the wooden cube disappeared into thin air. There was a tiny version of the wood, floating on the grass. I picked it up just like I did to the raw porkchop and the apples. I walked over to my wooden shack building site on the plains. When I accidentally touched my pocket with the piece of wood, a white bar just came out right in front of my face. Another instinct came to my mind again. There were many small holes on the platform. My instinct said that if I put the piece of wood I was holding on the top-right corner hole, it would turn into four separate pieces of wood but they were different from the wood from the tree. They were well polished and trimmed a little bit. Then, I placed them on the building site of my house. I punched more wood and discovered that I can turn the wood into sticks and make tools out of them from placing wood and sticks in the right place in the correct order. I crafted a shovel and an ax for replacing the dirt floor with stone floor and for cutting trees much faster.

I built the frame of my house, the walls, and the ceiling. I got hungry again so I killed a cow this time with a newly crafted wooden sword and mined some stone to get the polished stone floor for my floor. I crafted a door with more wood and discovered that I can make glass too. It had to be sand. I went to the coast that was near the plains and got a plenty of sand. I hurried back home because it was evening already. I figured out I needed a furnace to smelt the sand to transform it into glass for windows for my house. He also knew that he could cook the food he collect instead of eating it the gross way. The furnace required more stone so I mined some stone on the stone mountain nearby. I kept hitting and breaking the stone with my stone pickax. It was very strange that I can fit tons of stuff in my pocket and my pockets never look filled. The items disappeared when I touched them with my pocket and the white platform came into my face again. My instincts rushed into my head and they told me to put my stuff into those tiny holes on the platform.

(The platform looks like the platform above!) I found some coal while mining on the stone mountain and made a furnace, stone sword, stone ax, stone pickax, stone shovel, and a stone hoe

(The platform looks like the platform above!) I found some coal while mining on the stone mountain and made a furnace, stone sword, stone ax, stone pickax, stone shovel, and a stone hoe. I inserted the dark black coals into the bottom of my furnace that I placed in my unfinished house. I made other furnace for cooking purposes. I cooked delicious steak and I added the glass for my house. I worked on the house and a few minutes later, the sun was setting. My helpful instincts told me to make a cozy bed right away and a chest to store all my stuff immediately and they told somethings were coming and I wasn't alone with farm animals nearby. I needed three blocks of wool and three blocks of wood. I rushed for the requirements and quickly made a bed and a chest.  Hiss... I heard a hiss. I looked behind myself and found a green creature with no arms and four tiny legs at the bottom. My instincts showed up again and ordered me to kill it immediately. I charged towards it while it was running towards me. I struck it with my sword and its body started flashing. BOOM! It destroyed part of the land. It was a suicidal monster that explodes itself when it's close enough with its target.

I understood why I had a really bad feeling about the night because the night and the rise of the moon meant terrible danger

I understood why I had a really bad feeling about the night because the night and the rise of the moon meant terrible danger. I returned to my wooden shack as fast as I can and finished the finishing touches. A few moments later, it was done!

 A few moments later, it was done!

The house was fantastic and cozy. I placed torches to light my inside of the house. I made a bed and chest out of wood and wool. I stored all the extra stuff I had in my pockets into the chest and laid myself down on my bed and pondered about everything. How did I get here? Why did I end up here? What is this place? I remembered that I had a family in my memories. I didn't know who they were or where they were. I didn't know who I was. I even forgot what my name was. But, I was smart enough to give myself a nickname for now. I thought about it named myself, Steve. After doing so much in one day, everything darkened and I dozed off.