Chapter 4

The cave was only half-explored.  I petted Josh and did the daily chores really fast so I have more than enough time to explore the other unexplored parts of the cave. I still needed more iron ores to craft iron boots and an iron helmet. I made my way through the forest and finally arrived at the entrance of the cave. The torches were still there on the right walls. I defeated waves of monsters to get to the ravine that I found yesterday. I ventured further and deeper into the ravine and found iron bricks coming out of the floor. There were writings and paintings on it. I scanned them and I don't know why I can read the peculiar writings. They seemed ancient and old. I was the only human in this world. The rest of the inhabitants were animals and monsters. Were there people here before? I started reading the writings. It said, "If you are reading this, you are our only hope. We are from Earth and the devil of this world, Herobrine, cursed us and sealed us into the Ender Dragon. As can see, you are also trapped in this world of horror. You must slay the Ender Dragon to free us and the only way we can return to our families on Earth is to kill Herobrine and destroy his heart of fire. Go inside this stronghold, find the room with the portal, enter it, and slay the Ender Dragon. We'll tell you how to beat Herobrine after you've freed us. If you are wearing iron armor or using iron tools, you are no match for the Ender Dragon. Keep on exploring caves and craft full armor and diamond tools. Brew potions and enchant all your equipment."

                    "Check,"I said. I completed my goal of finding how to get my way out of this world. I continued exploring the ravine and found DIAMONDS! It was almost night so I mined the precious ores as fast as I can. I got nine diamond ores now. I hurried back and mined iron ores on the way out. I smelted the ores in my furnace and couldn't wait to get diamond armor/tools.