Chapter 2

I woke up after the nightmare. I experienced all monsters that lived in this weird blocky world. There were zombies, creepers, skeletons, slimes, spiders, husks, and strays. Zombies had some torn clothes on them and they were made of green flesh and hollow eyes. Creepers were the same thing as the monster I encountered yesterday. Skeletons had no clothing at all and there was no flesh on them. The skeletons had tons of arrows and a bow and hollow eyes. Slimes were cubed green giants that hop to kill their target. They would split into smaller ones if the giant one is killed. Spiders could climb up trees and their size is a quarter of my body. The spiders were black and had many red glowing eyes on them. Husks were zombies that had rotten and dried gray skin, some clothing and hollow eyes. Strays are similar to skeletons but they have torn clothing, a bow, some arrows, and white eyes that doesn't glow.

I ate some cooked porkchop and I was running out of food I picked up my stone sword and my stone ax to go outside and gather food and chop lots of wood for making a farm animal pen and a farm

I ate some cooked porkchop and I was running out of food I picked up my stone sword and my stone ax to go outside and gather food and chop lots of wood for making a farm animal pen and a farm. I required wooden fences for both the pen and the farm so definitely needed my ax. When I opened the door, a spider from my nightmare was staring right at me with its red glowing eyes that creeped me out. But, it seemed to not be interested in killing me. It kept wandering around the fields. More instincts appeared and told me to kill so I can get some string from them and make a bow. I stabbed it with my stone sword and it pounced on my body. I took a hit from the spider's bite but it didn't affect me that much. I slashed my sword to the spider's face and the spider disappeared and dropped a thread of string and a spider's eye. I grabbed the thread of string and didn't pick up the spider's eye because of how it's disgusting. I felt pain on my left hand and it started bleeding a little and a sharp arrow was stuck on my arm. I dodged the next shot and deflected the third shot with my sword.

It was swimming in the lake a few blocks away from my wooden shack

It was swimming in the lake a few blocks away from my wooden shack. I charged with fury straight towards the annoying bonehead and deflected a few shots while I ran. I leaped to the lake and hit the skeleton on its head while in midair. I dived into the water, went underwater and stabbed the floating monster and it flowed into the middle of the lake. I swam and gave the final blow to the skeleton. It died and dropped some arrows and some of its bones but it sank in the water. My instincts told me to grab what the skeleton dropped. I swam into the lake and grabbed the bones and arrows while they were sinking into the bottom of the lake. I got off the water and found a wolf running around. My instincts ordered me to tame it by giving it the bones I collected. I successfully tamed it and it followed me everywhere. I fed him some mutton and it was satisfied with the food. I named it Josh and I taught the tamed wolf some tricks and sign languages. I taught my lovely pet to sit when I make the peace sign on my hand and to follow me when I point at it with three fingers.