Chapter 5

The diamonds were ready as I woke up

The diamonds were ready as I woke up. I retrieved them from the furnace and crafted a diamond sword. Eight diamonds left. I crafted a diamond pickaxe. Five diamonds left. I decided not to use diamonds for an ax, shovel, or hoe because I can still farm, gather wood, and dig fast with iron tools already. There weren't enough diamonds to craft a diamond chestplate or diamond leggings so I crafted a diamond helmet instead. I know you're thinking, "Wow how can you still stand up after wearing something so heavy?" I told you, everything in this world strange.

I went to the same cave from yesterday. My instincts told me to mine the obsidian I found yesterday for some reason. I mined fourteen obsidian and I went to find another cave near my house. I ventured into the new cave. I mined more gold to make golden apples. Eating golden apples heals your wounds and give you special temporary enchantments like fire resistance and stuff. It took five hours to explore and I finally found more DIAMONDS! This time, it was jackpot. I just mined twenty-four diamond ores and that was more than enough. It was about to get dark and my instincts told me to get back and build a weird portal near my house.

 It was about to get dark and my instincts told me to get back and build a weird portal near my house

I made a flint-and-steel and lit up the portal. Voila! The portal looked creepy and a strange eerie sound is coming out of it. I was too tired to go into the portal so I settled in my house and began to smelt the ores I found.