Chapter 3

Today seemed to be really pleasant and peaceful. I added fences and fence gates just this morning around the house, some pathways, and a well just this morning. My clothes were getting dirty so I sheared the sheep in my animal pen and sewed myself a set of clothes. I kept bleeding whenever I get attacked so my instincts to kill some cows. I slaughtered a lot of cows in the forest (The cows in my animal pen are for milking only). I got enough leather and a bruise from a zombie ambush in the woods. I crafted a leather helmet, a leather chest plate, leather leggings, and a pair of leather boots. Now, I'm protected with full leather armor and I won't bleed anymore. Lots of wheat were grown in my successful farm. I harvested all the wheat and made them into bread. I milked the cows and collected the chicken eggs. I wondered why I was already skilled in fighting and surviving. I assumed they were all my reliable instincts. Boom! A lightning struck on my front lawn and I staggered backward and rain poured from above and I was all wet. I went inside the house, dried up, and the rain stopped within an hour. I went outside again and explored the places. After some exploring a found a dark, scary cave on the ground.

I figured that I need a stack of torches to go deeper into the cave

I figured that I need a stack of torches to go deeper into the cave. I chopped some trees and smelted the wood inside the burning furnace to make lots of charcoal. I made sticks with the remaining wood. I filled my well with water from the lake and returned to the cave I recently discovered. I lightened the first part of the cave and found a massive amount of coal stuck on the ceiling. Hissss... I jerked back and instantly shot an arrow at the monster and I shot it again and again until it died. It was a creeper about to explode the cave. I continued mining with my stone pickaxe until I mined the last of the coal. I went in deeper and placed a torch on the right wall. There were iron ores stuck on the wall! I required many iron ores to craft iron tools and iron armor. They were way stronger and more reliable than the weak stone tools. They were easy to mine because all it took was a few hits to get the iron ore. This world that I was stuck on was unusually dangerous and unusually easy to do some stuff. I placed a crafting table on the stone floor and crafted an iron sword, an iron pickaxe, an iron chest plate, and iron leggings. Today was my lucky day and I used the third torch and found a dead end. I got a little frustrated because I was hoping there were more to explore. I decided to make a little tunnel and I found an underground cave while I was making tunnels. 

I found hot lava and a zombie just chilling near the lava I charged at the zombie and sliced its head off because I didn't want to waste my arrows

I found hot lava and a zombie just chilling near the lava I charged at the zombie and sliced its head off because I didn't want to waste my arrows. I crafted a few buckets with my leftover iron to bring the lava back home. And oh yeah, I smelted the iron ores with a portable furnace and spare charcoal. My instincts advised me that a bucket of lava has the ability to smelt or cook a hundred stuff. I placed torches on the right walls of the cave and found GOLD! I thought I was supposed to be happy about finding the gold but my instincts weren't. They told me that gold tools and gold armor are no better than iron armor but my instincts told me that they were useful for golden apples. Golden apples heal you extremely quickly when you're seriously injured or hurt. I found a strange thing called lapis lazuli. They were used for enchanting but I had no idea what that meant. I mined deeper into the caves and found a dead end again. I did the same thing by digging tunnels and found a vast ravine!

 I did the same thing by digging tunnels and found a vast ravine!

But there was no time to celebrate. Arrows whizzed past me and spiders were hissing. Zombies were groaning and slimes were hopping. A slime jumped on top of me and I cut the giant slime in half and deflected some arrows. Zombies approached and I stabbed two of them and slashed the other three. I countered another wave of arrows and stabbed a tinier slime but I couldn't counter the other one. It hurt my back badly but I killed it right after a second a slashed a few more cave spiders and deflecting the arrows. Now it was the turn for the skeletons. I charged in and deflected another wave of pointy arrows and slashed all three skeletons at the same time. Iron swords were really better than stone swords. I noticed that I gained power and strength everytime I killed a monster and it was sorta weird. I placed torches on the right walls of the dark parts. The ravine was huge and there were too many places to explore. I mined a ton coal, iron, lapis lazuli, and gold. Lapis lazuli were blue weird things. I thought I was lost for a second but I remembered that I placed torched only on the right walls so I followed the torches, encountered a few monsters on the way back, and home sweet home. I returned to my house and couldn't wait to sleep. I slept on my bed and closed my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Readers,

               If you haven't played Minecraft and you are reading my book, it would be a wise choice because in this book, there will be advise and ways to play Minecraft, not like a noob, but you can play like you know what you're doing. If you're not a Minecraft player or a gamer, I tried my best-explaining everything so that you would understand what's going on since you don't play the game. Everyone, please comment and give feedback so that I can improve this book and future books.

                                                                                   Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                                  The Author