The Mates And Much More - Chapter

Harry goes by his real name now

----

Hadrian- I walked over to the joke shop and walked inside, I save the Weasley Twins helping a little girl out while they were behind the counter. I walked over to them while sneaking/ getting around the counter without them seeing and hugged Fred from behind which made him jump.

Fred- after helping the customer out I felt someone hug me from behind and I know it wasn't George because he was right next to me but after a second I smelt a delicious sweet smell and new it was one of my mates 'but I know their all busy, so that mean it's our last mate' I though. I turn around to see a Doe like stag small person and I picked him up into my arms. I said while stroking his cheek "hello there little, what's you name?"

Hadrian- I say while pouting "Fred!"

George and Fred- we say "Harry!" at the same time

Hadrian- I nod my head saying "yes but It's now Hadrian Marvolo Potter-Lupin-Black"

Fred- me and George giggle at his cuteness "do you little cutie want to go and see the rest of our mates" which a got a little nod from him. we then go a close the shop up and we apparated to Riddle Manor

....RIDDLE MANOR....

Hadrian- Once we are at Riddle Manor I said "can you please put me down, please" they nodded their head put me down. once they had put me down I went zooming off running around the manor until I found a office. I knocked on the office door and hear a 'come in' I opened the door and sneaked in. I looked around the room there were books everywhere in the room in shelves also two couches in front of a big desk where a gorgeous man sat the looked like a little more older version of Tom riddle in the Chamber of Secrets but still looked young. I walked closer to the desk and then walked around in and without him knowing I was there I crawled into his lap with give him a right shock.

Tom- I was put into a right shock when a doe like creature crawled into my lap but only took a second to know it's our missing mate "hello young one and who might you be"

Hadrian- I blush "my names Hadrian Marvolo Potter-lupin-black but you of course know me as Harry Potter" after saying that I snugged into his clothing because of his warmth but then I heard the doors open to reveal all the rest of my mates and my fathers

Sirius- as soon as the door was opened I know once I looked at the boy in Tom's lap was mine and Remus' son " Hadrian!"

Hadrian- as soon as he said my name I ran over to him and gived him a big tight hug and then gave Remus one

Draco- "who's our little mates here name"

Tom- "Hadrian Marvolo Potter-Lupin-Black but you lot all knew him as Harry Potter of course"

Draco- I now have tears in my eyes remembering what I had done to our little mate

Hadrian- a soon as I saw him crying I ran over to him and gave him a hug

Draco- I said his tears rolling down my face "how can you even touch me after what I have down to you"

Hadrian- "because you are forgiven even though you did worse than me but still we both were at each other all the time I'm sorry too"

Draco- I picked Hadrian up and walked over to the couches and sat on one while putting him on my lap

Severus- we all went over and sat down on the couches me next to Draco and Hadrian. I pulled Hadrian's head down so he was now laying across me and Draco and after a minute he feel a sleep with me stroking his hair

----

To Be Continued

Hoped you enjoyed it and liked it

C.W.